Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Crossfire????

Crossfire?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Is this Crossfire? https://gyazo.com/b82c1af637cb1310abb6051c3a11c399

4 minutes ago, MAV said:

so if im a cop, all i have to do is put the guy im processing in the doorway so if they shoot through him its not crossfire? I've been told for years (and seen) that if your within ~5m from the guy and the guy gets sprayed down, its your own fault.. so i guess you learn something every day...in this case he was he not only within 1m, the only possible way to kill the cop was through the gangmate...

situation is literally the definition of crossfire..(unlike other situations that ive seen reports denied that someone sprayed the roof and killed the cop 5-10m to the left then the spray kills the guy in restraints..)

He doesn't make an effort to start shooting at the cop until he sprays down his 2 friends, it even looks like he hesitates from instinctively flicking to the cop to mow down his 2 buddies.

16 minutes ago, MAV said:

so if im a cop, all i have to do is put the guy im processing in the doorway so if they shoot through him to kill me its not crossfire? I've been told for years (and seen) that if your within ~5m from the guy and the guy gets sprayed down, its your own fault.. so i guess you learn something every day...in this case he was he not only within 1m, the only possible way to kill the cop was through the gangmate... I just want clarification because this type of 'crossfire' happens almost daily and is usually deemed by most as crossfire..if its not i need to get my ALT+F10 warmed up..

Big facts @MAV

11 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

He doesn't make an effort to start shooting at the cop until he sprays down his 2 friends, it even looks like he hesitates from instinctively flicking to the cop to mow down his 2 buddies.

I shot the first guy becuase at the time it appeard that the cop was behind him. 

2 hours ago, Bloodmoon said:

im dumb - the guy behind the ghillie isnt a cop

4 minutes ago, MAV said:

Bloodmoon, he only sprayed down 1 friend and 2 cops... the cop behind the friend actually died first, then when he turned to spray the other cop he killed his friend... also, he probably only thought there was one cop in there, which accounts for the hesitation...or hell you can even attribute that to him trying to go around his teammate to kill the other cop and failing... dont forget, we can analyze the video in slowmo all we want...in actuality, he reacted in realtime...

looked to me like a textbook crossfire since the deputy was standing directly behind him and he turned to spray the other cop too (without killing his other friend btw)... but the admins word is gold and if they say this isnt crossfire, then i doubt crossfire exists in most cases anymore..

Please circle where there is a second cop in the pillhut.

13 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Please circle where there is a second cop in the pillhut.

oh shit, after screenshotting right when the dude falls it just another civ...i was watching with the perspective of the guy behind the ghilli was a cop (the hat and light color shirt and no tag) but in actuality he was just another civ... yeah opinion changed, that is not crossfire.. not even close...(im sure the video that was used to report was more evident that there was only 1 cop)

61bd746631e65e86a754c15f9312f6ec.jpg

No where in the rules does it even say "Crossfire is fine" most people just get a reduce because the admins are nice people and understand. Crossfire or not, killing someone in restraints is against the rules and you can be banned for it at the discretion of the admins. 

7 hours ago, MAV said:

so if im a cop, all i have to do is put the guy im processing in the doorway so if they shoot through him to kill me its not crossfire? I've been told for years (and seen) that if your within ~5m from the guy and the guy gets sprayed down, its your own fault.. so i guess you learn something every day...in this case he was he not only within 1m, the only possible way to kill the cop was through the gangmate... I just want clarification because this type of 'crossfire' happens almost daily and is usually deemed by most as crossfire..if its not i need to get my ALT+F10 warmed up..

The reason I am saying that this isnt crossfire is because the cop is on the left side behind a wall, the door is open and he sees that there is no cop behind his friend, he shoots, kills 2 people then walks into the pillhut and sees the cop. nowhere when he kills the first 2 people is he aiming for said cop. Ergo, not crossfire, ban him, dick him, etc etc. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Fake Grandma said:

The reason I am saying that this isnt crossfire is because the cop is on the left side behind a wall, the door is open and he sees that there is no cop behind his friend, he shoots, kills 2 people then walks into the pillhut and sees the cop. nowhere when he kills the first 2 people is he aiming for said cop. Ergo, not crossfire, ban him, dick him, etc etc. 

nah mang, i agree with you... i didn't slowmo the gyazo until all the scrutiny and thought the mong behind the gillie was a deputy cause who tf wears a hat and im blind and probably got distracted by something shiny... once i slowed it down i saw it was a civ... 100% not crossfire..