So global warming

Lion

10 minutes ago, mon5t3r said:

look at the fucking name retard, it literally means the earth is slowly warming up causing large chunks of ice in the south pole to melt, which could cause major flooding.

I thought that was "climate change"?

• Admin

Well, seeing that Arma 3 is set in 2035. You would have to assume that climate change has definitely started to effect the environment. However, you wouldn’t start to notice these massive changes until sometime after 2050. 

In all seriousness, I think we as a people need to do what we can to come up with ways to reduce carbon emissions and destruction of the world’s rainforests. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, mon5t3r said:

i thought i was retarded, but then i got a 12 on my math quiz, then i realized, im still retarded :D

Didnt you tell me and skys you were good at math

:hmm:

16 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Well, seeing that Arma 3 is set in 2035. You would have to assume that climate change has definitely started to effect the environment. However, you wouldn’t start to notice these massive changes until sometime after 2050. 

In all seriousness, I think we as a people need to do what we can to come up with ways to reduce carbon emissions and destruction of the world’s rainforests. 

Some people are already doing their part by staying inside playing arma 24/7 :)

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Lion said:

Whats global warming ? I dont get it ... Is it a thing in altis ? 

It's name was changed to "Climate change". it's basically the cycle the earth goes through as it warms and cools through millions of years, like the ice age that we just got out of the earth is now warming up. It became "popular" because the democrats tried to use it as a scare, saying that humans are causing it and that the ice caps are going to cause mass flooding's, so we need all your money to stop it(Al Gore). So basically it'sthe earth getting warmer/colder due to it's natural cycle in space that happens over hundreds of millions of years. 

"Is it a thing in altis ?" 

Yes, Nerdy is causing Altis to become hotter, causing us all to die. I can stop him, but first I need a few million dollars. Think about your children's future.

1 hour ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Its not 2050 we dont have flying cars .... 

1 minute ago, Imawowboy said:

How do you put your stats into your signature, i tried doing it and it said there was something wrong with the file. All i did was copy and paste the link.

Copy this link found on the player stats, you may need to find your arma 3 Player Id to search yourself up

https://gyazo.com/6a62f139d438769c7394abf4ff3cc7b8

You want to put that URL link, (You can customise the stats box a little) And put the URL in here

https://gyazo.com/84cdf80bfe8e3d854da841fbfcd888d2

2 hours ago, Unjo said:

Copy this link found on the player stats, you may need to find your arma 3 Player Id to search yourself up

https://gyazo.com/6a62f139d438769c7394abf4ff3cc7b8

You want to put that URL link, (You can customise the stats box a little) And put the URL in here

https://gyazo.com/84cdf80bfe8e3d854da841fbfcd888d2

unknown.png

2 hours ago, Lion said:

I dont get it still 

read this bottom section. What are you not understanding, it's the earth warming up. "GLOBAL WARMING"

3 hours ago, Imawowboy said:

It's name was changed to "Climate change". it's basically the cycle the earth goes through as it warms and cools through millions of years, like the ice age that we just got out of the earth is now warming up. It became "popular" because the democrats tried to use it as a scare, saying that humans are causing it and that the ice caps are going to cause mass flooding's, so we need all your money to stop it(Al Gore). So basically it'sthe earth getting warmer/colder due to it's natural cycle in space that happens over hundreds of millions of years. 

"Is it a thing in altis ?" 

Yes, Nerdy is causing Altis to become hotter, causing us all to die. I can stop him, but first I need a few million dollars. Think about your children's future.