So it's been a long time since I've played Olympus and I'm just recently getting back into it, I'd love to say that I know my way around and how to make millions in minutes but unfortunately the opposite is true, so I thought it would be cool if people could give some tips and quality of life sorta things because I have 90k to my name and don't know the best course of action because blackwater keeps robbing me at moonshine XD

Thanks for your help if you provide any :)

3 hours ago, Keith D said:

So it's been a long time since I've played Olympus and I'm just recently getting back into it, I'd love to say that I know my way around and how to make millions in minutes but unfortunately the opposite is true, so I thought it would be cool if people could give some tips and quality of life sorta things because I have 90k to my name and don't know the best course of action because blackwater keeps robbing me at moonshine XD

one run of salvage makes 500-600K with a Bergen backpack and an upgraded SDV. You literately sit there and watch Netflix while you make money with no stress at all of being robbed.

• Like 2

Honestly. I made a ton off of platinum. There is a way to maximize you profit IF you are willing to. Just go from each legal run in a circle so you always have the max price. That is if nobody else is running legal runs. One run of that will have you the amount of money to invest in a house and then you can do one specific run. 

2 hours ago, Keith D said:

@Imawowboy What are the things I should keep in salvaging?

When I used to do salvage runs I would throw away glass, lockpicks, and scrap metal. Also, if you are doing salvage runs I would recommend buying a workers protection license from the guns store seeing that it gives you 15-20% more profit (don't remember which one).

5 hours ago, Keith D said:

Join the APD. Don’t chase the money. Just focus on being a good copper and the money will come to you slowly and steadily. If that’s out of the question, then try R&R they get paid for simultaneously walking and chewing bubblegum. On Civ, just do small runs during low population and you’ll be straight. 

Easiest way to make money as a Civ is to either join a random gang and leech off their runs or do small runs yourself, personally whenever im low on cash legal runs in a Truck Boxer never fails me and makes me a quick 300+k within a short time. Although i have to admit Tree does a lot of moonshine so i do find myself continuously doing moonshine over and over, be it in a small vehicle or a big vehicle. All in all, if your not a rich player dont do high risk high reward, do small risk medium reward. 

4 hours ago, Keith D said:

@Imawowboy What are the things I should keep in salvaging?

2 hours ago, Lukeee said:

When I used to do salvage runs I would throw away glass, lockpicks, and scrap metal. Also, if you are doing salvage runs I would recommend buying a workers protection license from the guns store seeing that it gives you 15-20% more profit (don't remember which one).

Throw away the lock picks, glass, amethyst and the moonshine since you have no where to store it. you don't want to throw awaythe scrap metal becasue you are going for time, and it's almost 40% of the thing you will pick up. it will also sell even to or more than anything else you get. And yes get a workers protection license. I do the salvage spot in kav

1 hour ago, SPBojo said:

Easiest way to make money as a Civ is to either join a random gang and leech off their runs or do small runs yourself, personally whenever im low on cash legal runs in a Truck Boxer never fails me and makes me a quick 300+k within a short time. Although i have to admit Tree does a lot of moonshine so i do find myself continuously doing moonshine over and over, be it in a small vehicle or a big vehicle. All in all, if your not a rich player dont do high risk high reward, do small risk medium reward. 

What server does tree play? I never see you guys on 3.

1 minute ago, Imawowboy said:

What server does tree play? I never see you guys on 3.

Server 2. Were not really a, err, active gang to put it mildly, most of us either play cop 100% or get on once a month to meme around.