Metagame, and admins breaking rules (YUP)

Guest Hadi Mokdad

15 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Hahaha that’s why you don’t give people under the age of 25 admin powers. I understand you gotta be here a long time to get into management but I’m sure you need some sort of experience outside of gaming. The application is like a job asking for a resume. 10000 hours on Olympus shouldn’t be a qualifying factor lol

Don’t get me wrong. I think admin should have just as much fun. Just like the other day I was messing around with all the admins on cop and doing random shit, them killing me, all fun and games. I didn’t care I thought it was fun. Just a game. But if someone is complaining then it doesn’t seem like they consented or they are not part of the group.

We just need to keep the integrity of Olympus while dealing with random people. 

There was no admins that did anything in this situation was just us messing around with the cops if he gets that mad over being shot at or being tased then he shouldn’t be playing 

16 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Hahaha that’s why you don’t give people under the age of 25 admin powers. I understand you gotta be here a long time to get into management but I’m sure you need some sort of experience outside of gaming. The application is like a job asking for a resume. 10000 hours on Olympus shouldn’t be a qualifying factor lol

Don’t get me wrong. I think admin should have just as much fun. Just like the other day I was messing around with all the admins on cop and doing random shit, them killing me, all fun and games. I didn’t care I thought it was fun. Just a game. But if someone is complaining then it doesn’t seem like they consented or they are not part of the group.

Sounds like you've never had a boat dropped on your head or been forced into @Grandma Gary's Kavala Space Program.

5 minutes ago, Unjo said:

Dont see how thats relevant but ok

It's maturity. Younger guys nowadays don't have the skill set to manage people. I doubt most 18-year-olds (and I said most, Ive met the rare few) have ever experienced life outside their parents homes. Not to be insulting its because they are still young and have their whole life ahead of them to gain life experience. Video game experience gets you nowhere. Its just for fun and to pass the time.

2 minutes ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

There was no admins that did anything in this situation was just us messing around with the cops if he gets that mad over being shot at or being tased then he shouldn’t be playing 

You are absolutely right. I can agree that if you don't like something then just avoid it.

1 minute ago, Creepy said:

Sounds like you've never had a boat dropped on your head or been forced into @Grandma Gary's Kavala Space Program.

LMFAO. It almost happened to me. I got lucky.

• Head Admin
32 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Believe it or not I do actually listen to constructive criticism, the part about not taking on people under 25 in't really realistic though considering right now there would likely only be about 5 staff ;D

I'l be the first to admit I do occasionally partake in the art of trolling.  I do also generally know who is up for a good time and who has no sense of humour, I mean who wouldn't like me having fun at their expense? @Colt is an exception to this.  He is the number juan salty bitch NA when I am trolling him but I just can't help myself he is such a qt3.147.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

Believe it or not I do actually listen to constructive criticism, the part about not taking on people under 25 in't really realistic though considering right now there would likely only be about 5 staff ;D

I'l be the first to admit I do occasionally partake in the art of trolling.  I do also generally know who is up for a good time and who has no sense of humour, I mean who wouldn't like me having fun at their expense? @Colt is an exception to this.  He is the number juan salty bitch NA when I am trolling him but I just can't help myself he is such a qt3.147.

Hell yeah G hahaha I love your trollin. It’s not too excessive. But yeah true there will only be a few admins. Like I said before there are only a few guys I trust to manage this community without destroying it. Olympus is the best server in Arma so that’s saying a lot.

9 hours ago, Skys said:

You can't get mad when grandma gary trolls you he is a sweet old lady trying to having fun while in retirement he doesn't have much longer til he passes on 

<3