The Civilian Representative Role

1 hour ago, Deadpool said:

Prime made Dominick stop raiding. You are still here so you still ruin the fun. You only camp houses and sheds and don't take vigi license.

Change my mind

BTW rebel NLR still exist if you die by a civ. Only if you die to a cop NLR does not exist at rebel. Warzone rebel has no NLR.

That's why I said half the NLR at rebel you dimwit.

Also: I was the one that got that beautiful rule that you couldn't raid warzone without PC put into the handbook in the first place. And I do take Vigi licenses and tasers, in fact I took several just yesterday. Gotta try and throw shade when I'm making a joke....

Feel like somebody is upset about being denied for FTO and trolled about getting SGT during the meeting....

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
36 minutes ago, Pledge said:

That's why I said half the NLR at rebel you dimwit.

Also: I was the one that got that beautiful rule that you couldn't raid warzone without PC put into the handbook in the first place. And I do take Vigi licenses and tasers, in fact I took several just yesterday. Gotta try and throw shade when I'm making a joke....

Feel like somebody is upset about being denied for FTO and trolled about getting SGT during the meeting....

Imagine being so much of a prick you literally have to troll someone after they spent over 1400 hours grinding.

1 hour ago, Azeh said:

I also got the spice.

IDENTITY IS BANKRUPT. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

Great concept, horrible execution. Kinda sad to see it go tbh, seemed like it would've been fun if it actually worked.