When you indirectly kill someone . . .

1 minute ago, mon5t3r said:

Ummmm cool? 3 things, #1 why tf if your chat in the top left, #2 can you get any lower fps and #3 disable adaptive crosshair

its just a funny video not a montage calm your 15 year old ego there bud

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, HyperGoat said:

its just a funny video not a montage calm your 15 year old ego there bud

I mean you should disable adaptive crosshair, my eyes got aids from watching this tbh from his FPS and im slightly confused why his chat was in the top left, no shade was meant to be thrown here 

53 minutes ago, mon5t3r said:

I mean you should disable adaptive crosshair, my eyes got aids from watching this tbh from his FPS and im slightly confused why his chat was in the top left, no shade was meant to be thrown here 

Do you really care why he prefers to have his chat in the top left?  It's preference... I don't understand what you have an issue with here.

• Downvote 1
4 hours ago, mon5t3r said:

Really only need to disable adaptive crosshair if your tower peaking or doing something similar... I play with mine off 100% of the time, but I know many that switch between on and off, fps we're good enough to show the meme, and chat can be anywhere he wants... 

Perhaps you should read the rules over a few times so you can spend more time on the server and less time on the forums before you shit post other people... Just sayin

17 minutes ago, MAV said:

Perhaps you should read the rules over a few times so you can spend more time on the server and less time on the forums before you shit post other people... Just sayin

I mean tbh whether or not im banned im on the forums, Also im currently banned because the cop who i broke rules against reported EVEN though i turned myself into him like he requested.