Great morning....

So i was sleeping this morning and I was awoken by a very loud sound of my 3 birds screeching at 3:30 am. I looked over at the ground to see my 4 month old kitten on top of my bird Fabio. I immediately got on top of the cat and got him off of the bird. Fabio's wing is messed up with some blood but he will be fine I hope. Guys my little bird Elvis was killed by my kitten. God rest your soul Elvis you will forever be in my heart little guy. Please pray for my birds, I love them with my life

• Sad 14
  • Kappa 1
13 minutes ago, CommanderSuki said:

Got on top of your kitten you make it sound like a lion or tiger :o

Sorry to hear about the birds though losing a pet sucks i lost my dog Thor this summer to old age.

Well I dont know how else to put it. I was fucking crying while writing this.

On 12/5/2018 at 2:47 AM, Donald. said:

So i was sleeping this morning and I was awoken by a very loud sound of my 3 birds screeching at 3:30 am. I looked over at the ground to see my 4 month old kitten on top of my bird Fabio. I immediately got on top of the cat and got him off of the bird. Fabio's wing is messed up with some blood but he will be fine I hope. Guys my little bird Elvis was killed by my kitten. God rest your soul Elvis you will forever be in my heart little guy. Please pray for my birds, I love them with my life

can i get a picture?

sorry for ur loss

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1