Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Uniforms

I made a concept texture for rebel uniforms. Not too sure I like the colors I currently have on it and just looking at it I can see that the shoes are too bright. I may end up changing the brown to red or some other color for a little contrast. Just wanted to post before I went to bed to get some input on it. In some places the brown doesn't look the best so I will add some texture to it tomorrow when I get home from work in hopes that it makes it look less plasticy. If not I'll just end up doing an entire color scheme swap and try out different reds and blues. Please leave constructive input below. Thanks y'all!

9e3765fdc8f1716bd2f11dd4e6ee3380.jpg

4b387057da5600b4416d42a76d92f804.jpg

@Gluxdator

• Like 7
4 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

Get rid of the grey chest ur gonna be wearing a vest over that no ones gonna see it 

That’s kinda the point tho... you need to have some contrast between the sleeves and chest especially with the color black Bc if you don’t it tends to just look like garbage. What I may end up doing is turning all the green in the texture, as it’s not very visible into the same grey as the shirt to sort of blend the 2 together.

• Like 1

I'm not a big fan of this one. I feel like we already have enough plain looking tactical gear type clothing. I've only been wearing spooky and Christmas suits every since combat fatigues were replaced so I'd say I like funny looking uniforms rather than tactical gear. 

40 minutes ago, -|R|- Captain said:

I'm not a big fan of this one. I feel like we already have enough plain looking tactical gear type clothing. I've only been wearing spooky and Christmas suits every since combat fatigues were replaced so I'd say I like funny looking uniforms rather than tactical gear. 

You will really like the van skin I made... I’ll post it when I get home, as for the uniform here I worked on it a bit before school and it looks ALOT better. I’ll work on adding some texture to it when I get home then post an updated version for y’all when I get home

• Like 1

After I got home I swapped around a few colors and changed up some of the lighting layers to fit my needs more. I want to put something on the chest but as this is a concept texture I don't want to specify it too much. lmk what yall think, i'm off to work now but when I get back ill be doing more work on this texture.

92ee4e85ebe97687aa2089ebd848da4a.jpg

54d2e99c0c888774c1a8ce73f06dd1b4.jpg

2b1f09bb5509e7c8d63a461a5aa2f1d6.jpg

@Gluxdator

• Like 3
  • PogChamp 1
2 hours ago, Ajax said:

After I got home I swapped around a few colors and changed up some of the lighting layers to fit my needs more. I want to put something on the chest but as this is a concept texture I don't want to specify it too much. lmk what yall think, i'm off to work now but when I get back ill be doing more work on this texture.

@Gluxdator

looks sick

• Downvote 1
5 hours ago, Ajax said:

@Gluxdator

shits sick