Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

[not an idea] What is the community’s view on executing unconscious players?

poll.mp4  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for executing (outside of cities for bounty increase)?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other.

Just simply wondering what people think, not presenting an idea.

Please add a reason for your opinion

(Not an original idea to here nor asylum, just looking for people to share opinions on a game mechanic)

My opinion is that asylum had a good idea although I think that it shouldn’t be added, if it ever was, I think it should have a heavy bounty increase and take a longer time.

Edited by Wesly ツ
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, max^ said:

Shoot someone there dead Simple

Nothing else needed

Then they get revived immediately after; therefore, not dead.

I feel as if there could be an option to delay a revive. (Rather than guarding a corpse)

Edited by Wesly ツ
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Wesly ツ said:

Then they get revived immediately after; therefore, not dead.

I feel as if there could be an option to delay a revive. (Rather than guarding a corpse)

Tip the medic fairly and usually they listen 

23 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

Tip the medic fairly and usually they listen 

I guess that’s fair, I wish there was a way to leave a body unattended without coming back to see it revived, at least for a little while, although permanently delaying a revive is overpowered

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Wesly ツ said:

I guess that’s fair, I wish there was a way to leave a body unattended without coming back to see it revived, at least for a little while, although permanently delaying a revive is overpowered

Overpowered? On Asylum you’re allowed to permanently deny someone by execution and it works well. In fact it’s arguable that it pulls fights closer and makes fights faster as you have to execute someone you’ve killed maybe 50m away meaning you and a buddy of the man you killed both have to move to the body of the one you’ve killed as you want to get an execute and his buddy wants to deny your execution so he can revive his friend.

Edited by Mutiny
  • Like 2

Well with how the server is currently, just properly deny the medic but tell them to wait until you’ve left the area. I think an ability for civs to permanently execute someone would be overpowered. An ability to delay someone’s revive until you’re x meters away would be interesting though. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mon5t3r said:

no they wont, you can tip them 1mil they will still want that extra 17.5k

Lol.  Tip me the measly 10k that I’m offered all day and I’ll make a point of getting the revive.  Over 20k a body in an isolated area and I’m not coming back 9/10 times

1 minute ago, RDyer216 said:

Lol.  Tip me the measly 10k that I’m offered all day and I’ll make a point of getting the revive.  Over 20k a body in an isolated area and I’m not coming back 9/10 times

I tipped a medic 500k and i saw him 2 minutes later coming back to revive the retard....

3 minutes ago, mon5t3r said:

I tipped a medic 500k and i saw him 2 minutes later coming back to revive the retard....

The fine Medics of the R&R strive to uphold the standard of providing exceptional and unbiased medical service to every civilian that requires assistance. Whichever exceptional medic that was had just been ensuring they were upholding their standard :KappaHD:

30 minutes ago, mon5t3r said:

What server you play on and and gang you in.  You can tip me 500k all day.  Lol

1 hour ago, RDyer216 said:

i love you richard but you would be ignorant if you didn’t realize rat medics doing this kind of thing

30 minutes ago, Ronin said:

i love you richard but you would be ignorant if you didn’t realize rat medics doing this kind of thing

I said 9/10.  I’ll sneak my fair share, but u have a fun too. Use it.