Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Just now, Super_Nova said:

That fact that you have 0 rep and pulled out a mar-10 with a suppressor in kavala HQ is kinda sketch

Apparently from what he said in sidechat he found it randomly in Kavala.

Just now, 4familyfun said:

ya there were two on the the ground i have a medic witness that they were just there and a few other people i went to the cops with it and they wanted me to sell it and they told me to sell it for 30 35 mill

I doubt the cops will tell you to go sell it

2 minutes ago, 4familyfun said:

i know it sounds wired but it was crazy and true there was a medic who was there and an APD officer i talked to and they were both crazy about it and so was i and 3 other people that tryed to get it and i got it ? i dont know what to say i was in the right place in at the right time 

so what you're saying is this is an illegitimate mar-10 and needs to be deleted.

51 minutes ago, 4familyfun said:

i know how much they sell for im not that stupid but i will sell to you if u want to buy for gun with suppressor 20 mill

If you knew what it sells for why would you price it initially at 35 million?

This is besides the fact that it's more than likely spawned in by a scripter.

i just wanted to see if i could sell it it is totally legal if you want to buy it its a 18 mill now if you want to buy it

2 minutes ago, Ronin said:

If you knew what it sells for why would you price it initially at 35 million?

This is besides the fact that it's more than likely spawned in by a scripter.

they told me to sell it for 30 35 million so that is what i started to sell it for as well as i wanted to reduce it because it is 15 million off 35 seemed too much 

Edited by 4familyfun

Just so everyone knows there actually was randomly 2 Mar 10-s in Kav spawned in on the floor. My friend messaged me on steam but I was to late to get it was probably spawned in or something but this guy did not spawn it I can say that 99%. The Mar 10s are hacked though im pretty sure 

Edited by spongynamir
2 minutes ago, spongynamir said:

Just so everyone knows there actually was randomly 2 Mar 10-s in Kav spawned in on the floor. My friend messaged me on steam but I was to late to get it was probably spawned in or something but this guy did not spawn it I can say that 99%. The Mar 10s are hacked though im pretty sure 

well thank you for proving my story i appreciate it

2 hours ago, 4familyfun said:

20181226223919_1.jpg.aa6f84ad60f52a869814a155b1a322bf.jpg

I have a Mar-10 with suppressor and im willing to sell it for 20 million there is no ammo i have one mag that is it.

what server and when did you get this?