[Poll] Betting cap

Unjo

Betting cap   

80 members have voted

1. 1. How much should you be able to bet at once?

• Revert back to 1 mil
    • Stay at 5 mil
    • Increase again, leave comments
    • Uncapped

It won’t be uncapped just for the sake of exploits and dupes. Ideally since lots of you people have no filter, it will be staying at 5 mil with the only possible difference being to POSSIBLY bet war points in the future. Keep an eye out for a donation goal though for that one :lol:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

It won’t be uncapped just for the sake of exploits and dupes. Ideally since lots of you people have no filter, it will be staying at 5 mil with the only possible difference being to POSSIBLY bet war points in the future. Keep an eye out for a donation goal though for that one :lol:

Surely let the monkeys bet each other high and easily noticeable amounts, if we see kids doing billion dollar bets we know somethings surely up

11 minutes ago, Unjo said:

Surely let the monkeys bet each other high and easily noticeable amounts, if we see kids doing billion dollar bets we know somethings surely up

You my friend would not make a very good hacker 

34 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

only possible difference being to POSSIBLY bet war points in the future.

On the topic of war points. The war point system atm is completely broken from what it was. If I have a mk1 loadout without csats I get 1-2 points per kill but when I die I lose 2-3???????? Also if I have a type which used to be infamous for being a gun to get warpoints with you get 2-3 per kill and lose 2 per death. These ratios make no sense.

A cartel fighter's main way to see progression is through warpoints and currently the ratios make it so annoyingly slow to gain a lot of them.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Jaster said:

On the topic of war points. The war point system atm is completely broken from what it was. If I have a mk1 loadout without csats I get 1-2 points per kill but when I die I lose 2-3???????? Also if I have a type which used to be infamous for being a gun to get warpoints with you get 2-3 per kill and lose 2 per death. These ratios make no sense.

A cartel fighter's main way to see progression is through warpoints and currently the ratios make it so annoyingly slow to gain a lot of them.

On the topic of you losing more than you gain for warpoints on kill/death depends on the clothes of the person you kill.

So if a dude has some normal clothes and a tier 3 vest with an mk then the cost of his loadout is less than of your csat mk1.

Tl;dr

You get less killing him and lose more dying to him because he loadout is worse

6 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

On the topic of you losing more than you gain for warpoints on kill/death depends on the clothes of the person you kill.

So if a dude has some normal clothes and a tier 3 vest with an mk then the cost of his loadout is less than of your csat mk1.

Tl;dr

You get less killing him and lose more dying to him because he loadout is worse

Obviously but I 90% of the time am wearing a wetsuit, lvl 3, and mk1 and when i kill anyone csats or not I never get more than 1-2 per kill. It needs to be changed. It was ridiculous before where you sometimes got 5-6 per kill randomly but there for sure needs to be a buff to them to make progression better for cartel fighters. The best way to get warpoints now is to bait cops into warzone to kill them, not by fighting gangs.

Edited by Jaster
  • Like 2