Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Is Olympus the last server

5 minutes ago, DeluxeDestroyer said:

I was just wondering if there were any arma 3 life servers that still have a playerbase. I was permed from asylum and have no idea how that's doing.

For vanilla I know of one large server that hired me to do some designer stuff but it was UK based (gross) but the whitelisted/modded RP communities still have healthy a playerbase from looking at the amount of streamers and the amount of action they get, but those are hardcore so ymmv.

6 minutes ago, DeluxeDestroyer said:

I was just wondering if there were any arma 3 life servers that still have a playerbase. I was permed from asylum and have no idea how that's doing.

Consider being permed a good thing. Olympus is your best bet.....unless you like getting mass kicked every hour. Some things will never change.

• Like 1

Well even with the hype around around Asylum currently, Olympus still has a consistently more active playerbase than Asylum. Updates are still rolled out monthly (bi-monthly in the case of December and January), and pretty much everything except for gang life IMO is looking better than Asylum. 

Granted I am just a smidge biased towards Olympus when I mean that last part. 

Good luck around here. Don't get yourself perm'd (I heard @Kyle Lake is kind of a dick)

• Sad 1
10 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

I heard @Kyle Lake is kind of a dick)

Dudes always flexin his E Peen

depends on the type of experience you're looking for, grand theft arma and reborn are poppin but there hardcore roleplay to the point where you cant even 180 spray someone if they initiate if you're looking for a more combat focused then olympus and asylum for you (But olympus is and always will be better than asylum)

2 hours ago, DeluxeDestroyer said:

Olympus is 10x better. If you do choose to stay in Olympus, I wish you luck and I’m sure you will love it!