Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

The Real Police!!!

Do you like the police? (Real Police)  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the police? (Real Police)

• Yes
    • No

I am a real police officer, an SLEO II. I carry a gun, a tazer, and everything while still being in college and studying Criminal Justice. In the state I live in, this is possible for college students between the age of 18-21 who meet excruciating requirements who want to have a career in Law Enforcement after school.

Apart from this, I am curious as to your guy's opinion on he current state of police in the United States, and the world. Let me know any experiences you had and if certain things stick out to you guys.

• Like 4
Just now, Chance. said:

Scandinavian cops are notoriously nice and hilarious I have heard.

They are nice but not dumb nice, they do what they have to do but they dont do it like some angry monkey, difference is here tho, people respect authority which is often different in the US from what ive heard.

• Like 1
Just now, SPBojo said:

They are nice but not dumb nice, they do what they have to do but they dont do it like some angry monkey, difference is here tho, people respect authority which is often different in the US from what ive heard.

To be honest, and I am sure anyone who lives on the East Coast will agree, suburban areas are 100% pro police and respect them. In more city like areas with a higher population, less funded police, and under manned police, there is typically more crime and a lot of hate for police.

I just wish everyone saw the police how I did, they are the helpers who help the helpless. My friends dad who was a veteran cop for 37 years told me that there is no greater feeling then helping the helpless. Anyone who achieves a position as a cop and abuses it should be thrown in jail for life. 

This psycho was trying to jump off a bridge, and when a cop went to grab him to try and get him off, the guy stabbed the cop. The cop did not let go.

1 minute ago, Chance. said:

To be honest, and I am sure anyone who lives on the East Coast will agree, suburban areas are 100% pro police and respect them. In more city like areas with a higher population, less funded police, and under manned police, there is typically more crime and a lot of hate for police.

I just wish everyone saw the police how I did, they are the helpers who help the helpless. My friends dad who was a veteran cop for 37 years told me that there is no greater feeling then helping the helpless. Anyone who achieves a position as a cop and abuses it should be thrown in jail for life. 

This psycho was trying to jump off a bridge, and when a cop went to grab him to try and get him off, the guy stabbed the cop. The cop did not let go.

I'm EST also. Do you mind me asking what state you're from?

6 minutes ago, Hunter said:

I'm EST also. Do you mind me asking what state you're from?

New Jersey

6 minutes ago, Unjo said:

Police where I live in England seem fairly chill, but they do release some compilations that could match some of ours https://youtu.be/z1ec6SMKHkU

Always respected our over the river counterparts. You guys have a very organized system, and an extraordinary special forces unit for both police and military.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Hunter said:

Nice. I'm in NY B)

I love going up there to ski, got family in New York State.

In terms of police, I don't really like the NYPD. Low Standards but it is understandable since the city has 8 million freakin people. Your guy's state police look dope and are good at what they do.

Police don't pick the laws they enforce, and I'm glad to see a police presence protecting us from the crazy. They are heroes in so many circumstances, and they deserve everyone's respect.

But as someone who is in college and enjoying every second of it, I am not usually too chuffed to see them nearby. :bender-dance:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Chance. said:

I love going up there to ski, got family in New York State.

In terms of police, I don't really like the NYPD. Low Standards but it is understandable since the city has 8 million freakin people. Your guy's state police look dope and are good at what they do.

Yea, we have the largest Police Department in the United States lol

1 minute ago, Slumberjack said:

Police don't pick the laws they enforce, and I'm glad to see a police presence protecting us from the crazy. They are heroes in so many circumstances, and they deserve everyone's respect.

But as someone who is enjoying his college years, I am not usually happy to see them nearby. :bender-dance:

Agreed. I wonder who the two people who voted no are...

4 minutes ago, Hunter said:

Maybe in Jersey, doubtful for NYC lol

Only time will tell... after seeing that opiate commercial about how kids who were perscribed pills died and that weed would have been a different treatment kind of proves something.

Legalizing something that has NEVER killed anyone and has healing effects is the right move, but that is a discussion for a different thread.

2 minutes ago, Chance. said:

Only time will tell... after seeing that opiate commercial about how kids who were perscribed pills died and that weed would have been a different treatment kind of proves something.

Legalizing something that has NEVER killed anyone and has healing effects is the right move, but that is a discussion for a different thread.

:DPEducated:

• Haha 1

The only people who don't like cops are SJW. Or people who do bad things and then get in trouble for it. SJW believe all cops are bad which is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard. Without cops the US would be fucked, and that's a fact. Any country would! Have there been bad stories recently? Yes. But I've met some chill ass cops and I plan on becoming one myself and I will always respect those who put their lives on the line to protect me.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Chance. said:

New Jersey

Always respected our over the river counterparts. You guys have a very organized system, and an extraordinary special forces unit for both police and military.

I’m from Jersey too!!!! Aye

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Hoonter said:

I mean the Officers received a call that there was a hostage in that room. The kid didn’t follow commands and reached in his back pocket a couple times. reaching, especially when warned not to do, warrants lethal force. Officer safety first. This officer was tried for murder but acquitted since it was a clean shoot. The kid should’ve just listened, it happens.

Oh and that also shows why swatting and pulling IP’s is not a joke. Real life guns are not a joke.

• Like 1