A cry for help.

@Rexo @Soulz and I were all doing the classic Kavala, APD shittery. And I swear to god, Rexo has a like 53 minute video of non stop rdm, comm metagaming, and killing in restraints. Especially killing in restraints. We would get a guy restrained in APD, and literally just have no one near him, and he would still get shot, this was no "near misses" in combat against APD, it was just a good ol' fuck fest of people getting killed in restraints. One mil bounties, Two mil bounties, even the one's without bounties just got killed on sight. I'm not gonna name any names because this isn't a support ticket or anything. But it got me thinking. Why not create a script that makes the people in cuffs invincible. I understand it would take some play testing, and bug fixing because we obviously don't want that shit to be exploited, but It would help immensely. The cops in Kavala today probably lost close to 5 mil total in bounties, and I think a simple invincibility script on people who are restrained would solve a lot of problems and rule breaking.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3
6 minutes ago, ALLAH SAVE ME said:

Take comms, blindfold them, yeet them to the middle of Nigeria in the mountains near coke pro, process them there, take them to neo and send them to jail. 

Wb the time when me and dankmeemoo took two dudes in kavala, took their comms and gps. Processed them by some random houses outside kav, drove them to neo, saw their gang heli there, and told the guys in the car that we were gonna take a boat to neo. As soon as we said that and got close to neo boat shop, the heli fucked off, headed straight to pyrgos. :P

23 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

It used to be that way, was cancer tbh

Really, damn. What caused the issue? 

3 hours ago, MAV said:

Player report...player report player report............. Folks will learn not to do it or they will eventually get permed...

Comp ticket...comp ticket comp ticket. Get them banned and get the arrest money if your evidence is sufficient. 

Giving people in invincibility while in restraints would be cancer, they wouldn't be able to die in a car if an APD member crashes, and it would immensely take away from RP. These servers were intended for RP, and i understand where you are coming from as i am a PO as well. I also understand that there are players on this server who profusely break rules and do as they please, ruining the RP experience on the servers... And yes i feel your frustration... I had to deal with one player last night in kav for serious RDM. I contacted a mod immediately.

Unfortunately there are players that don't care about anyone's RP gaming experience and unfortunately ruin it for us... This isn't the servers fault, but the players. All we can do is record and report.... and one by one we will remove them all off the servers. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SiNFULL said:

Giving people in invincibility while in restraints would be cancer, they wouldn't be able to die in a car if an APD member crashes, and it would immensely take away from RP. These servers were intended for RP, and i understand where you are coming from as i am a PO as well. I also understand that there are players on this server who profusely break rules and do as they please, ruining the RP experience on the servers... And yes i feel your frustration... I had to deal with one player last night in kav for serious RDM. I contacted a mod immediately.

Unfortunately there are players that don't care about anyone's RP gaming experience and unfortunately ruin it for us... This isn't the servers fault, but the players. All we can do is record and report.... and one by one we will remove them all off the servers. 

not even dying in cars, gang members could walk into HQ and start spraying an mk200 through every wall, kill every cop, and get their gang member out unscathed.

going and spraying people down in HQ should at least result in them losing their loadout.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Icy said:

not even dying in cars, gang members could walk into HQ and start spraying an mk200 through every wall, kill every cop, and get their gang member out unscathed.

going and spraying people down in HQ should at least result in them losing their loadout.

As much as I hate it when people pull this card Ima do it. Olympus is a Light RP server, it's not whitelisted and on a scale from wasteland to irl it's not very far from wasteland, this has never been a major issue because its understood that you don't come to Olympus for RP.

If you want there are many good servers that are more hardcore like Grand Theft Arma or A3L, your buddy Rexo owns a more hardcore server. You don't go to chuck e cheese's for good pizza, so why go to Olympus for RP?

• Downvote 3
3 hours ago, Icy said:

Word I get that. Its def not the best solution but fuck me man its a hard life

3 hours ago, sploding said:

As much as I hate it when people pull this card Ima do it. Olympus is a Light RP server, it's not whitelisted and on a scale from wasteland to irl it's not very far from wasteland, this has never been a major issue because its understood that you don't come to Olympus for RP.

If you want there are many good servers that are more hardcore like Grand Theft Arma or A3L, your buddy Rexo owns a more hardcore server. You don't go to chuck e cheese's for good pizza, so why go to Olympus for RP?

light RP.

getting hit with a mk200 should still kill someone

not to mention that "respawn" button feels GREAT to hit when you get tapped in the head.