apd unbiased btw

34 minutes ago, Ronin said:

scum bag tactic imo

I def agree but it's one of the only ways to get a search warrant approved because people will avoid interacting if you're nearby.

Imo the minimum for a search warrant should be moved to either targeting a specific person or needing to confirm the person was in a redzone or actively engaging in illegal activity, personally I think an illegal weapon and no bounty shouldn't be enough for a SW but I would agree to a rule of 48 hours to draft and execute warrants after PC has been proven and established to encourage investigative work, since RN unless you catch someone red handed and there's a Sr online when you establish pc warrants can't be executed the most surefire way to get a warrant approved is camping a building while seniors are online.

• Downvote 3
1 hour ago, 7evenn said:

can confirm i do this too

bruh you are legit trash as fuck lmao look at your stats kid. You donate hundreds of dollars to this server and you can't even run the game at 15 fps. Literal dogshit.

2 minutes ago, Vasqular said:

bruh you are legit trash as fuck lmao look at your stats kid. You donate hundreds of dollars to this server and you can't even run the game at 15 fps. Literal dogshit.

? i get maximum of 70 fps anything below 60 players on 60 players is 30 fps, and tyvm cuz ur worst legit getting fucked by a pistol using a mk1 how bad r u

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Vasqular said:

You are so little. And no, not in height you dumbass.

1 minute ago, 7evenn said:

? i get maximum of 70 fps anything below 60 players on 60 players is 30 fps, and tyvm cuz ur worst legit getting fucked by a pistol using a mk1 how bad r u

.3 war kda trashbag

image.png

3 minutes ago, S1LVER said:

You are so little. And no, not in height you dumbass.

Mad?

Just now, 7evenn said:

no ur complete shit and so is ur gang get out lmao

Why'd you create a fake Dynasty? You even have the same tags lmao

9 minutes ago, 7evenn said:

image.thumb.png.fd89073a6727482802131d1741718b03.png

9 minutes ago, 7evenn said:

remember when you told me you were best friends with ti conor mcgregor?

1 hour ago, 7evenn said:

when you played with us you couldnt even stay in the server for more than 3 minutes cause your arma kept crashing cause of that 2ghz cpu, and you have a headset that doesnt even work. BROKE BOY

2 minutes ago, coolbean said:

when you played with us you couldnt even stay in the server for more than 3 minutes cause your arma kept crashing cause of that 2ghz cpu, and you have a headset that doesnt even work. BROKE BOY

headsets work, 2nd, i kept crashing that 1 NIGHT, out of all the other times we've played, tyvm

1 hour ago, Vasqular said:

Why'd you create a fake Dynasty? You even have the same tags lmao

image.thumb.png.fd89073a6727482802131d1741718b03.png

remember when you told me you were best friends with ti conor mcgregor?

funny because i said i was best friends with connor mcgregor from straya monkey.

• Downvote 1