apd unbiased btw

18 minutes ago, ChrisGG said:

Your gang is not the only ones targeted by the operation, and me responding to your IA report has nothing to do with me watching your gang shed. Also was not there for an hour. :)

Weird cause the shed has only been camped after the IA, and the last time you raided it you sat there for an hour. I'm just assuming you sat there for another hour today since I was the only gang member on and I had only 1hr play time.

• Like 1

Lol, had our shed raised because a member with an MK-1 on his back opened a door.  I believe it was by @Strae, but I could be wrong.  In the end we lost very little and have learned to be much more dilligent. 

If you knew he was there for an hour or however long then you shouldn’t have interacted.  You only have yourself to blame.  If you only lost $5k, then why are you so butt hurt?

8 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

Lol, had our shed raised because a member with an MK-1 on his back opened a door.  I believe it was @Sho, but I could be wrong.  In the end we lost very little and have learned to be much more dilligent. 

If you knew he was there for an hour or however long then you shouldn’t have interacted.  You only have yourself to blame.  If you only lost $5k, then why are you so butt hurt?

Honestly was pretty funny tbh, wasn't upset at all. Got some good gamer rp. And I do believe it was @Strae not sho. Was completely unaware that you could be raided by just having an illegal weapon but now we know.

44 minutes ago, ChrisGG said:

Your gang is not the only ones targeted by the operation, and me responding to your IA report has nothing to do with me watching your gang shed. Also was not there for an hour. :)

He was there for 2 hours like smh

12 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

Lol, had our shed raised because a member with an MK-1 on his back opened a door.  I believe it was by @Strae, but I could be wrong.  In the end we lost very little and have learned to be much more dilligent. 

I didn't know he was there, why would I access the shed if he was there? I was flying around the map and I came to the shed to store my heli, and as soon as I land and store I get instantly messaged cause he's just sitting in a bush. Its also not about the money, its just that he just sits there instead of doing something else whenever he logs on to s1.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, coolbean said:

I didn't know he was there, why would I access the shed if he was there? I was flying around the map and I came to the shed to store my heli, and as soon as I land and store I get instantly messaged cause he's just sitting in a bush. Its also not about the money, its just that he just sits there instead of doing something else whenever he logs on to s1.

It sounded like you knew he was there when you said that he sat there for an hour.  So now you’re stating that he could have only been there for a couple of minutes.  Gotcha.

3 minutes ago, coolbean said:

unfortunate

9 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

It sounded like you knew he was there when you said that he sat there for an hour.  So now you’re stating that he could have only been there for a couple of minutes.  Gotcha.

Last time he raided he sat there for an entire hour because we saw him and just left to do other shit around the map and when we came back he was still there, with 1 hour play time on the server. Im more than sure he was there for more than a couple minutes because he was prob just afk in a bush.

• Like 1
Just now, coolbean said:

Last time he raided he sat there for an entire hour because we saw him and just left to do other shit around the map and when we came back he was still there, with 1 hour play time on the server. Im more than sure he was there for more than a couple minutes because he was prob just afk in a bush.

Why not kill him then and dip. 

28 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

Why not kill him then and dip. 

cause the first time we were busy and didnt need to use the shed, and when we spawned an hour later at the shed we didnt expect to still be sitting there.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, coolbean said:

Weird cause the shed has only been camped after the IA, and the last time you raided it you sat there for an hour. I'm just assuming you sat there for another hour today since I was the only gang member on and I had only 1hr play time.

Can confirm i camp your shed. Not only chris