Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Can price of oil be increased to max of 4k. Oil trucks and taru are really expensive and it's been hard for me to make consistent money with wp. I have a 4 crater and 3 crater for oil and every time I try to sell I get robbed. Im not complaining about anything except the price of oil though. 

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Papi Pods said:

I think legal runs need a buff in general. They are most of the time overlooked for a way to make money since the time it takes versus you payout isn't very worth. 

Yeah, but the benefit is that 90% of the time people forget to even try robbing some spots. Glass is only 1,512 per unit, but I can do a tempest run when the server's full and I've almost never been robbed

4 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Another legal buff? :FeelsBad:

When was the last? Not being sarcastic, I only remember reading that legal wouldn’t get a buff until illegal got one and illegal got some recently

13 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

When was the last? Not being sarcastic, I only remember reading that legal wouldn’t get a buff until illegal got one and illegal got some recently

Before the recent illegal buff legal drugs were more worth than illegal due to shorted process time and quicker routes 

1 minute ago, SPBojo said:

Before the recent illegal buff legal drugs were more worth than illegal due to shorted process time and quicker routes 

I think some price tweaks across the board should be made.  Oil and diamond are good examples for legal.  Coke, heroin, mushroom and frogs as well for illegal.  Even the low end for moonshine is too low in my opinion.

On 2/14/2019 at 9:02 AM, Deluxe said:

Can price of oil be increased to max of 4k. Oil trucks and taru are really expensive and it's been hard for me to make consistent money with wp. I have a 4 crater and 3 crater for oil and every time I try to sell I get robbed. Im not complaining about anything except the price of oil though. 

Why would they make oil prices higher then all of the Drug prices. I get that trucks are expensive just play the game.