1 hour ago, DashTonic said:

turtles works fine

im also confused are to why you are being a smartass, there is obviously a problem with turtles, it doesnt even matter if im talking about how they work or the amount that spawns, they need to be fixed/buffed in some sort of way so people actually fuckin touch them

Just now, Mighty said:

I NEED MY DOWNVOTE BUTTON

stfu retard

• Like 1
1 minute ago, poof| kicked from astro :( said:

yea make more fuckin turtles spawn if u wanna keep them, like @Strae said, he never sees peopel doing them because they are not worth the time, there should be more shit to do in the water other than salvage

go fuck yourself, punk

calm down buddy it’s some fuckin turtles that you will never do anyway 

1 minute ago, RAYRAY said:

calm down buddy it’s some fuckin turtles that you will never do anyway 

that is the fuckin point you retard, to make it so i could do them, i have a fuckin fetish with wanting to do something in the water, salvage sucks dick, but acutally can make money, where turtles suck dick and they dont make money, i literally just want an oil mine in water or them to buff the fuck out of turtles, and i dont plan on calming down because honestly i think staff could do more, i understand they do enough and have shit to do but i dont fuckin care

3 minutes ago, poof| kicked from astro :( said:

that is the fuckin point you retard, to make it so i could do them, i have a fuckin fetish with wanting to do something in the water, salvage sucks dick, but acutally can make money, where turtles suck dick and they dont make money, i literally just want an oil mine in water or them to buff the fuck out of turtles, and i dont plan on calming down because honestly i think staff could do more, i understand they do enough and have shit to do but i dont fuckin care

shit troll btw 

24 minutes ago, poof| kicked from astro :( said:

u cant even fight cartels stfu

I also don’t own a potato of a rig and don’t actually complain when “vehicles cause bad fights”.  I’ll admit that I’m a bad shot.

Just now, DeadPool said:

you since your new to everything else on Arma and Olympus but cartels

remember i was in VOA and VX man cmon

edit : those were better gangs than plague

I think you're right about gas station robberies, the payout could do with a little bump. It's pretty new player accessible and the risk is high, the reward should better reflect that.

Looking at the numbers, I feel like Turtles are in a solid place. Remember you're effectively invisible when farming turtles (unlike every other activity, except for salvage) making them by far the safest illegal activity. Runs shouldn't be inherently safe to do, Altis life works because there is a certain amount of risk involved when interacting with other players.

As for underwater oil, yeah I don't think that's it either. We would just be replicating salvaging and the problems associated with that. An oil rig on top of the water however, I miss that thing - even if it was buggy as fuck and killed you at every opportunity.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Mr Majestic said:

I think you're right about gas station robberies, the payout could do with a little bump. It's pretty new player accessible and the risk is high, the reward should better reflect that.

Looking at the numbers, I feel like Turtles are in a solid place. Remember you're effectively invisible when farming turtles (unlike every other activity, except for salvage) making them by far the safest illegal activity. Runs shouldn't be inherently safe to do, Altis life works because there is a certain amount of risk involved when interacting with other players.

As for underwater oil, yeah I don't think that's it either. We would just be replicating salvaging and the problems associated with that. An oil rig on top of the water however, I miss that thing - even if it was buggy as fuck and killed you at every opportunity.

yes but how long does it take to do turtles to get 400k.