That’d be cool to make a oil mine out in the water. They could still use a submarine but have 2 variants of it like oil submarine so you could carry oil in it. And maybe a garage near the coast so you could easily pull a oil truck and swap the oil to the oil truck, for transportation.  

Can we get a statistic on how many people have  even sold or collected turtles ?

In almost a year of playing cop i don't think i've even  seen anyone do turtles.. and on civ its not worth even running them (atleast for me)

Just now, Strae said:

Can we get a statistic on how many people have  even sold or collected turtles ?

I’ve gone with buddies a couple times to do turtles. Everytime there just isn’t enough to make it a group thing.  

1 minute ago, DashTonic said:

i guess they want more turtles but thats client side spawning

No I want him to elaborate. 

He said it’s broke. If he doesn’t have it enabled then that would be why.

Just now, Strae said:

Destruct just ran stats for the past month for runs. Going to have him post it public so eyes open for that. Still doesn’t mean that they should be comparable to other runs since they are lower risk, but yeah they do need to be higher.

8 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

I’ve gone with buddies a couple times to do turtles. Everytime there just isn’t enough to make it a group thing.  

Its client side. Meaning if I see a turtle doesn’t mean you’ll see the same one. There’s nothing wrong with turtles. Now it being a waste of time is another story, but in terms of development it works fine. 

1 minute ago, Lex yo said:

Its client side. Meaning if I see a turtle doesn’t mean you’ll see the same one. There’s nothing wrong with turtles. Now it being a waste of time is another story, but in terms of development it works fine. 

I’ll give it another shot then

4 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

Personally, I want to see the whole fish market increased for newer players. The fish market has never been changed ever.

Do players actually go and catch fish? I always forget this is even a thing. That I’d like to see stats on. 

3 minutes ago, Claysive said:

Do players actually go and catch fish? I always forget this is even a thing. That I’d like to see stats on. 

Medics used to be able to catch and sell fish

• Admin

I still think we should have an oil tower in the middle of the ocean where you could either take a boat out there or land a taru fule on it!

Just now, RDyer216 said:

Medics used to be able to catch and sell fish

I remember going out for a water call and catching fish on the way back in xD

14 minutes ago, Mighty said:

I still think we should have an oil tower in the middle of the ocean where you could either take a boat out there or land a taru fule on it!

If we’re gonna put things in water, might as well have quilin a back to really screw up performance.

27 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

If we’re gonna put things in water, might as well have quilin a back to really screw up performance.

u cant even fight cartels stfu

1 hour ago, zakal said:

He was kicked btw it’s was a sad day for me miss you @Monkass

LOL kicked him and now he in plague, i think that shows something since they wipe ur gang every fight and plague made of montage of u guys

1 hour ago, DashTonic said:

i guess they want more turtles but thats client side spawning

yea make more fuckin turtles spawn if u wanna keep them, like @Strae said, he never sees peopel doing them because they are not worth the time, there should be more shit to do in the water other than salvage

Just now, Mighty said:

Don't you ever talk shit to @DashTonic 

go fuck yourself, punk