Alt Account Questions

If I was to buy another account to play vigilante on for Olympus, is it allowed? Should I let admins know beforehand so if I get banned they just ban them both and not add an extra ban evasion penalty? I am not really sure how to go about this or if it is even allowed. Appreciate all responses.

Yes, alt accounts are allowed, and you should tell staff beforehand so that there isn't any confusion if you happen to get banned as you don't want to end up getting banned for ban evasion. As long as you aren't using the alt accounts to break any type of server rule, you may use one :)

1 hour ago, Pwnda said:

If I was to buy another account to play vigilante on for Olympus, is it allowed? Should I let admins know beforehand so if I get banned they just ban them both and not add an extra ban evasion penalty? I am not really sure how to go about this or if it is even allowed. Appreciate all responses.

Dont use your alt for combat situations and your good.. if you die on Joe, dont tab into Bob and kill the guy.. alts can only chauffeur and pick shit essentially