APD NLR Is fucked.

1 minute ago, Tyler Halley said:

I am dealing with it. I asked for opinions and maybe a change if the poll turns out to be voted for said change lol. Calm down buddy 

The basis of this post is literally you complaining about cops not having NLR, you clearly aren't dealing with it if you're going out of your way to make a post and poll about it on the forums. Which in complete honesty, isn't going to make a difference. The stance on APD NLR is pretty set in stone, and I can guarantee you that it isn't going to change.

2 minutes ago, Gregbot said:

Dude your honestly fucking high on something!?! I didn't loose helicopters for NLR. I lost them to patrolling and a cop who flew crashed and didn't give me money to a guy ramming into it just to save his friends. If you can't come up with something logical to discuss I'm leaving the topic and someone else can rip you a new one with what you're trying to propose. 

If its not due to NLR that why bring up losing the helis in the first place if the topic is on NLR. Get off the post you have no reason to be here if you are gonna bring something up that has nothing to do with the discussion. 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Halley said:

If its not due to NLR that why bring up losing the helis in the first place if the topic is on NLR.

@Eggman was talking about it and you were acting as the pope with your "Knowledge."

Just now, Pledge said:

Will trade NLR to full loadouts and tossing half our handbook ANY day.

I don't know man. Just a discussion don't mean to wrestle anyones feathers thats for sure. I think cops having 2-3 deaths per situation aside from fed, black waters, and jail... is more than fair. NLR shouldn't be a thing like civ on cop i agree with that. But it should be a thing after 2-3 deaths IMO  

Just now, Gregbot said:

@Eggman was talking about it and you were acting as the pope with your "Knowledge."

Guy, it's a simple discussion on a forums for a video game. No need to get so hurt over it, like you someone said before. Most likely nothing will change but unlike most I just want to see where the community stands on the matter. Not just the APD officers which btw is like 90 % of people arguing on this right now. 

@gregbot Your view is from the view of a player who is known to main cop. And some of the stuff you're saying is logical. But its not just your opinion that matters. And rebels should get a chance to speak up about it instead of cop mains infesting the post with "no dont do this its dumb" because they main cop and don't wanna deal with it smh. 

Just vote, and drop you opinion. Cop or not or maybe even both. Drop your vote. In a couple hours ill check it again and I wanna see the results from the community. 

51 minutes ago, Ashe said:

Still not as expensive as losing everything rebels lose because unlimited cops can constantly come every 30 seconds in waves lol. With all the gear lost, runs lost in said trucks which could be in the millions, any vehicles lost / seized due to no NLR and short respawn times. It's pretty unfair to both sides sure, considering all of that though I think maybe not completely changing it all and giving cops NLR but maybe making it a minute before they can respawn after being killed. Or make them spawn at the second closest HQ instead of the closest. 

Loosing helis aint cheap if you loose 5 tier 4 humming birds due to pilot getting 1 tapped by an Mk1 thats like a whole mill on top of the fact that lets say you go back and you do catch the person doing a run and the have a 200k bounty and a boxer of frogs thats a total of 650k and if theres 5 cops that were a part of that the corp+ doesnt even make the money back from loosing the heli. if cops have NLR rebels would rarely get caught. The majority of drug busts are more than 1 wave plus there arent many red zones that are so close to an HQ that you dont get the chance to leave. you could literally hop in a car and leave it takes 30 seconds to respawn then a cop has to pull out a car and then drive back to the redzone you have a whole 2-3 minutes to get out of the area before the cops show back up. That is more than enought time to leave an area. if you want NLR on cops then maybe cops should get better vests and helmets, have access to more weapons, and not have to code 3 into red zones. But since none of that will ever happen get used to Used to the APD having endless lives and no NLR XD

2 hours ago, Ashe said:

Im not saying that they should lose every fight. But they shouldn't win them all either. In all of my experiences with cops on this server, I've only won 3 fights out of like 40 and not to dying straight away either.. its to the NLR'd cops coming back 12 times until they FINALLY get me and/or my gang members. 

Going up that high in APD is also not a requirement. You took the test and chose that for yourself knowing what would come. 

Kill them and leave it's that easy, in cod the zombies dont have NLR :P

• Admin

I understand where he is coming from and appreciate his ideas. 

The issue with not having NLR for cops is mainly that we want to simulate a police force. If you are at a redzone- 8/10 times you can get away once that first wave has been completed.

I am a shit-tier player. Even I can kill one cop and run away. Most of the rebels that stay and fight do it voluntarily and not because they couldn’t leave in time. It’s fun! Sometimes staying to fight IS the greatest part of the game.  Currently I play civ more than cop. I would hate not to have a small challenge. We have been doing it this way since 2014. 

I don’t believe cop NLR should change. Just my 2 cents. 

It's a risk vs reward thing.  Invariably, civs will lose against APD the longer the fight goes on.  Know when to move on after wiping a wave.  There is no better mechanism for APD fights than the wave rule.

2 hours ago, Piner said:

It's a risk vs reward thing.  Invariably, civs will lose against APD the longer the fight goes on.  Know when to move on after wiping a wave.  There is no better mechanism for APD fights than the wave rule.

82056888.jpg