Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Should we have an option to buy full view night vision goggles?

Should we have an option to buy full view night vision goggles?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an option to buy full view night vision goggles?

2. 2. Should full night vision goggles only be compatible with hats: Boonie, Cap, Beanie, Beret etc.?

Here me out, those pilot helmets are pretty cool, mostly because they give the user full night vision. However, Pilot Helmets are pretty bulky and don't go with a lot of outfits (aesthetically speaking). 

Yes, I know they can be covered up with wet suits and ghillie suits I think it would be cool if we could wear other helmets, hats, clothes, etc, but still gain the the benefits of full night vision with a more expensive option of night vision goggles. Since the pilot helmet costs $15,000 and gives level 3 armor, It would be fair to make the night vision goggles anywhere from 10-15k loosing the potential of having level 3 armor on your head, but giving you a lot more versatility with outfits. 

We could also make it that if you do buy full view night vision goggles, you can only put on a certain helmet/hat. For example: Full night vision goggles may only be worn with hats that provide 0 armor. 

28 minutes ago, G F said:

speed up night time cycle

I believe they have stated that making night shorter will also make day shorter.  They can really only speed up the whole day.

8 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

I believe they have stated that making night shorter will also make day shorter.  They can really only speed up the whole day.

Looking at how things are coded I think we could speed it up if it is only night - but it would have to be approved first

22 minutes ago, G F said:

no one likes night time, especially when fighting and that shits mixed with rain its aids it should be sped up

Very true

I knoam this is a roleplay server but we can just say fuck it and remove night