Anybody else having trouble connecting?

For the last 2 days I've been trying to log into all 3 olympus servers, I get to the 70% loaded page and when I click play it freezes/stops responding and my RAM usage starts sky rocketing in task manager. I have 64GB ram and it goes all the way to 100% and I have to force close the game. I can log onto other servers no problem, it is only happening on olympus servers..

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Gonzo said:

For the last 2 days I've been trying to log into all 3 olympus servers, I get to the 70% loaded page and when I click play it freezes/stops responding and my RAM usage starts sky rocketing in task manager. I have 64GB ram and it goes all the way to 100% and I have to force close the game. I can log onto other servers no problem, it is only happening on olympus servers..

Okay so this is not a network problem considering what you have said. There is something going on with your RAM, but since you have 64 GB of RAM which is overkill for PC gaming idk why you are having problems. Try and reset your RAM sticks physically in your case by taking them out and setting them back in (could help). After that try and reinstall ARMA 3 itself in efforts to resolve something going on with the game files on the backend. If none of that works, make another post lol

On 4/25/2019 at 8:13 PM, JollyGreen said:

I think they implemented a new system to keep you Irish cunts off the server. Something about too many helicopter explosions. You should probably just go back to Animal Royal you green fuck.

Lmao what's wrong with being a fan of furries?