New Altis Life Server

I'm primarily making this out of curiosity, because I'm wondering if anyone else experienced the same thing. Has anyone else gotten a message from some random they've never met before promoting a different Altis Life server?

About an hour or so ago I got a weird message from a guy promoting this server called Near Reality Roleplay. Bear in mind I've literally never met this person, and I have no idea how he knew me or who I was. I then came to realize I had one mutual server with him: The Olympus Entertainment Discord channel. In light of recent events, that message was really fucking fishy, and in my mind that really confirmed that the hacks have been a ploy to try and get the community to move on to this new server.

Apologies if this is already well-known info, but thought I'd share it just in case.

I'm just wondering when someone is gonna give me a response on my BS ban appeal.  Got banned for "handing out billions" lol.  Dude's names that were doing it weren't even close to my username or my steam, not even sure how i got mixed up in it cause i left the #3 server to play on #1 since 3 was getting hacked

1 minute ago, King Fox said:

I'm just wondering when someone is gonna give me a response on my BS ban appeal.  Got banned for "handing out billions" lol.  Dude's names that were doing it weren't even close to my username or my steam, not even sure how i got mixed up in it cause i left the #3 server to play on #1 since 3 was getting hacked

ur forum account is brand new i doubt ur getting unban IDIOT also there is a shit ton of tickets so ur gonna be waiting for a longtime #Fuckyou

• Like 1
On 4/30/2019 at 9:01 PM, buckie said:

ur forum account is brand new i doubt ur getting unban IDIOT also there is a shit ton of tickets so ur gonna be waiting for a longtime #Fuckyou

Crazy bud, the fact I was brand new should show obviously I wasn’t doing shit. Funny though, just got the ticket response 5 minutes ago, and I’m unbanned.  Guess they checked logs and saw I didn’t do shit. You look a lot dumber than I do no #GetFucked

39 minutes ago, King Fox said:

Crazy bud, the fact I was brand new should show obviously I wasn’t doing shit. Funny though, just got the ticket response 5 minutes ago, and I’m unbanned.  Guess they checked logs and saw I didn’t do shit. You look a lot dumber than I do no #GetFucked

Bro this was like 7 days ago, was it that important for you to get the final word in on @buckie lmao

• Like 1
1 hour ago, King Fox said:

ur dumb and i get the last word

• Haha 1