you need to get money for reporting people

• Owner
51 minutes ago, SecTranLive said:

10 minutes filling out a player report? Are you writing an essay for them to read or does it actually take you 10 minutes for a simple narrative? It seems you have some internal processes to review my man. 

Rt

32 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

> Claims to not report because there is no incentive

> Basically claims he won't report people if he doesn't get money for it

> Only thing that will actually happen is that he will just have people break the rules on him w/o concern cause he wont report unless he gets money

> Staff member jokes about how this dude is just going to let people break rules on him and let it be

> Guy takes it as word and thinks that staff is letting people break rules on him because he wont get money for a report

Get your entitled ass out of here before I do it myself you prick. 

Actually wait this is a ban evading account I am just gonna take you out myself.

You just made me wet. 

1 hour ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Lmao

So basically fuck the economy for reports yeah?

You can get some good money for big boy reports like duping/hacking/lag switching.

Anything else is just too much and makes it super inconvenient to do player reports as staff as well as obviously breaks the economy.

Does that also include reporting a dupe that you found?

1 hour ago, caval said:

it's not worth it to exit the game, spend 5 min cutting and exporting the video, then spending another 20 minutes uploading it to youtube, then spending 10 minutes filling out the report, just to get someone banned.

you should get like a 100-250k bonus added to your bank every time you validly report someone. i'm sure rdm and rule breaking would drop big time and it would actually give us an incentive to report someone. these days i get rdm'd multiple times per day and don't even bother putting forth the effort of reporting unless they really pissed me off.

u can make money #comp request

2 hours ago, caval said:

it's not worth it to exit the game, spend 5 min cutting and exporting the video, then spending another 20 minutes uploading it to youtube, then spending 10 minutes filling out the report, just to get someone banned.

you should get like a 100-250k bonus added to your bank every time you validly report someone. i'm sure rdm and rule breaking would drop big time and it would actually give us an incentive to report someone. these days i get rdm'd multiple times per day and don't even bother putting forth the effort of reporting unless they really pissed me off.

Bro, I got the most INSANE idea right. Its gonna sound batshit crazy. Don't exit the game. I KNOW, ITS FUCKING CRAZY! 

3 hours ago, caval said:

No one is asking you to report anyone. When you file a report it’s because  you yourself feel as though you’ve been wronged by a player in a way that broke a rule. Your not reporting for anyone else but yourself just remember that.

2 hours ago, SecTranLive said:

I mean you’re saying you should be incentivized for reporting players breaking the rules. If that happened the economy would collapse fast due to the high amount of player reports handled every day. People have provided solutions; here’s another. Stream to YouTube, and just clip the segment you need for a player report. No uploading and you can edit the clip on YouTube. If you need help find @IM LAGGING in support as he knows how to do it. That’ll speed things up for you. 

wowwwwwwwwww

On 6/6/2019 at 3:17 PM, caval said:

WORST IDEA IVE HEARD!

then pepoal will ban everyone real quick instead of giving a chance to comp or correct their actions and server will be dead real quick LMAO!!