Where do I find aluminum and fiber

18 minutes ago, Chemoman2003 said:

For the last couple of days I’ve been trying to manufacture a helicopter and the materials I need are: aluminum and fiber, I’ve searched everywhere and never found those items, anyone know where to get them???

oh no.....

Just now, 1-800TryHards said:

oh no.....

you get fiber from getting weed. The other one idk

AT THIS CURRENT TIME YOU ARE UNABLE TO GET INGREDIENTS FOR VEHICLE MANUFACTURING.

IT WAS REMOVED TEMPORARILY (AT LEAST I THINK) SINCE BARELY ANYONE WAS CRAFTING VEHICLES, AND PEOPLE HATED PICKING FIBERS AND OTHER STUFF WHILE TRYING TO PICK FOR THEIR RUNS.

Gathering those materials was removed permanently. We did the log checking and as of the time we checked, ONLY 24 vehicles were getting crafted over a period of 2 months across all 3 server. The way that it was implemented too also made runs really annoying if you didn't want to pick up the vehicle crafting ingredients. I disabled the gathering and and we kept vehicle crafting in order to allow players to use their remaining ingredients to craft vehicles if they so chose. It will be removed next update though. Map area and all. 

• Like 1