Olympus Entertainment Iphone/Android App

Im not too sure if its been discussed before but just a personal opinion, I think it would be super cool for olympus to have its own app in the App store and Google Play store, I feel like it would be so much easier and more fun to open a app and look at stats or forums. Like i said, its probably been discussed before but im not sure.

41 minutes ago, Evann said:

app for a dead game

lets do it!

also how much of a fatass do you have to be to want to look at the arma 3 stats on your fuckin phone ahahaha

Stop being toxic Afro Head

I mean making a wrapper around the forums wouldn't be too hard... But getting it into the app store / Google play would prove to be challenging ...

Might be difficult to do as far as man power goes. There is already a lot that staff is doing, especially with the fiveM server in the works. They are going to be very busy. Not a bad idea though.

It’s been a thought I’ve had before. However after looking into it, based on time commitment and current knowledge, it would be just too much to take on at the moment.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MAV said:

But getting it into the app store / Google play would prove to be challenging ...

Yup, especially the Apple app store. This shit is both expensive and it takes forever to get your app approved. Google Play is a lot better but still kinda cancer.

TL:DR not worth it to go through this process for such a simple app.