Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

March Madness?

Anyone fill out a bracket? I didn't do too bad on the first day, would have been a lot better if ISU wouldn't have choked and I went with my gut and went for Georgia St over Baylor but it is what it is. Post your bracket if you did one, im curious.

Heres my bracket: http://gyazo.com/23ec9dd2d1adbd1e68c65d3e5a5a7682

• Head Admin

Anbody that has watched a race and payed attention for more than 5 minutes knows there is alot more to it. Make fun of me all you want but nascar is gr8 m8.

I dont mind Nascar actually.  The thing that put me off it is actually Gran Turismo.  Back in the day one of the prerequisites for the S license was an endurance race on a race course and you had to just make left turns for about an hour =D

• Like 1

I dont mind Nascar actually.  The thing that put me off it is actually Gran Turismo.  Back in the day one of the prerequisites for the S license was an endurance race on a race course and you had to just make left turns for about an hour =D

Lol ok. No one disrespects my nascar!

Anbody that has watched a race and payed attention for more than 5 minutes knows there is alot more to it. Make fun of me all you want but nascar is gr8 m8.

Nascar is really, really boring compared to F1. Although F1 is experiencing some trouble. If they went back to V12s it'd be great.

• Like 1