POLL: Bring back the RPG FOR $

POLL: Bring back the RPG FOR $  

34 members have voted

1. 1. should we bring back the RPG for cash in the rebel weapon shop. RP speaking would be easier to get your hands on than a Titan

• Bump the Titan up in price and make RPG around half that price or 3/4's the price (not too low of a price)
    • F the RPG, we all know Rebel Outposts would sell Titan's for cash, who has RPG's?

Just now, ɹ ǝ ʇ s u o ɯ said:

Yeah cause i already enjoy when people pull a titan and titan my heli i def want to get my frit 1 tapped by a fucking rpg

WHAT'S FAIR IS FAIR MAD'AM.

If you can shoot my Heli down standing a Km out, I should be able wait in ambush for your ifrit to pass by - requires way more skill

1 hour ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Premium priced weapon??? I like

You know deep down we need RPG for $! If it's expensive enough it won't be used much

Help me obi wan kenobi

Edited by jacobe_d

I dont think you understand how chaotic war-zone would be if people like me were constantly running around blowing shit up. I would literally holster run absolutely everywhere until I see something that needs to go kaboom, then ill blow it the frig up. This would completely ruin cartels, especially if we made them as cheap as titans.

+1 This for being $$$ in rebel outpost, Realistically speaking RPG's should be able to be more obtainable than titans, also Olympus speaking im like 70% sure that there is some sort of script that will dumb down the damage output of the rpg... should be 200k and possibly 50-70k a rocket 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Civak said:

tbh leave the Titan as is and make the RPG somewhere around 1.2 mil for the launcher and 200k for a rocket

basically the monetary equivalent of the warpoint cost

for real - make it a million for RPG - as long as it's buy-able for $

man used to be able to buy RPG's for like 300k 😞

1 hour ago, Civak said:

tbh leave the Titan as is and make the RPG somewhere around 1.2 mil for the launcher and 200k for a rocket

basically the monetary equivalent of the warpoint cost

Yup! If they are too scared to give us RPG's again for $ - then simply make it 1.2 mil for the launcher and 200k for a rocket.  

At least give us the option to go broke buying RPG's

I just hate seeing i can get my hands on a Titan missile launcher at a rebel outpost but not a f**** RPG lmfao

Not to mention - what are you supposed to do against Armored Vehicles? 
Nothing? lol

Just now, Liquid Mustard said:

Compromise

titan AA and RPG both same price one for ground and one for air

or they could just add a fully armed wipeout for 300k

4 minutes ago, ChillX said:

or 7.62 ez

Yeah, that's really what I meant with the side glass thing. 7.62 is enough to counter. 50 cal offroad for a little overkill, and AT offroad for big flex overkill.

I generally agree that RPGs should be purchasable though. In my experience, titans are far more useful than RPGs. Trust me, I would know. I spend like 10m a month on titans probably. If titan prices increased, it should only be by 10 or 15 percent.

I have a few RPGs, but seem to never really need them as much. I would +1 if they cost as much as buying warpoints from someone. So, $15,000x75=1,125,000. The same for the rockets.

• Like 1