Nerdy for cheif

Monks

26 minutes ago, ChillX said:

You stink like shit

+1

18 minutes ago, Scold said:

nah he pulled a ghawk on a van once ion trust him

I mean lets be real. All of sAPD will pull a ghawk whenever they want to... It doesn't just apply to nerdy.

i like sandman he’s doing a real good job rn and he actually plays a lot and is active. on the other hand so is nerdy and i’ve played w nerdy many times so nerdy would be a good future chief def

Honestly, during my time in the APD, Nerdy seemed like one of the most down-to-earth Lieutenants there. I know he's been around for a while, and it shows in his leadership qualities. He's also done a fantastic job being a staff member in my opinion. I've had good experiences during support tickets and conversations with him. If the APD Chief was elected by the people, he would have my vote.

I haven't really had any experiences with sandman though, so I don't have anything good or bad to say about him.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
11 minutes ago, Noahhh! said:

Honestly, during my time in the APD, Nerdy seemed like one of the most down-to-earth Lieutenants there. I know he's been around for a while, and it shows in his leadership qualities. He's also done a fantastic job being a staff member in my opinion. I've had good experiences during support tickets and conversations with him. If the APD Chief was elected by the people, he would have my vote.

I haven't really had any experiences with sandman though, so I don't have anything good or bad to say about him.

This is big fax

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dank MeeMoo said:

I think we’ve gotta give sandman a chance first see what he really wants to do. It’s too soon for me to feel any need to think about a different chief.

Yeah this was in no way a shot at sandman im sure he will be fine. But personally i wouldve chosen nerdy in the beginning as i think he would make an excellent chief.

• Downvote 2
9 hours ago, Noahhh! said:

• Haha 1
  • Kreygasm 1
  • Admin

@Sandmanis great. I’ve known him since he was a vigi hanging in Kavala. 
I think @ThatNerdyGuy is also great. Both are super awesome and down to earth. Also active and fair. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Rossco said:

Just sharing an opinion. I have no special interest in dick riding an admin or senior APD. I'm in neither of those categories 

• Kappa 1