Being able to pull cars from houses

Cars from houses  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Should you be able to pull cars/trucks from 3 crater or higher

• yes
    • no

Garages on the map are very few and far between making houses far from cities almost useless to spawn at, I feel like this idea could improve quality of life for Civs. What do you guys think. Thank  @sploding for coming up with the basis of this idea.

• Like 2
  • Kappa 1
6 minutes ago, buckie said:

Garages on the map are very few and far between making houses far from cities almost useless to spawn at, I feel like this idea could improve quality of life for Civs. What do you guys think. Thank  @sploding for coming up with the basis of this idea.

I think it’s a very good idea, but would hurt the market for garage house combos. That’s the only reason I would say no. 

Just now, Bossk said:

I think it’s a very good idea, but would hurt the market for garage house combos. That’s the only reason I would say no. 

Idealy it would only allow you to pull cars and if possible maybe even limit what cars that can be pulled out to Offroad, SUV, Hatchbacks, And quads. And also idealy wouldnt allow people to store vehicles. If it was implemented in this way i think it wouldnt devalue garages.

• Like 2

nigga its a house. it ain't a fucking garage

now maybe making it so garages don't count as houses and they have their own separate thing with a cap of like 2 or 3 I would be down. So you can own 5 houses, and have 3 garages (still have to pay rent). 

^also would be pretty nice since owning alts isn't good anymore for runs.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Strafe said:

Idealy it would only allow you to pull cars and if possible maybe even limit what cars that can be pulled out to Offroad, SUV, Hatchbacks, And quads. And also idealy wouldnt allow people to store vehicles. If it was implemented in this way i think it wouldnt devalue garages.

II think that would be nice, forgive me I was thinking of run houses with garages close. 

41 minutes ago, Bossk said:

Garage house combos are close to nonexistent though and garages are extremely scarce. If I'm paying over 2 mil for a house + upgrades I should be able to pay a little bit more and pull cars.

• Admin

I agree man. If we can’t pull from houses then at least be able to use broken down garages even if it breaks immersion who cares lol. 

• Senior Texture Designer

if it was a 3 crater above not be able to store and like a 500k to be able to pull from the house

46 minutes ago, JuanDeaged said:

It would ruin the point of owning a garage

You would still own garages for small houses or the ability to spawn closer to the action. I spend around 40 minute searching on S1 today and there are almost zero available garages.

If garages were the price of a 4 crater I'd agree but now you can get one for less than a house meaning you buy a 1.5 million dollar house, spend another million upgrading it but can't use it as a spawn because of no garages nearby. We let people pull from gang sheds but that didn't kill the market for garages.

On 2/7/2020 at 2:03 PM, sploding said:

You would still own garages for small houses or the ability to spawn closer to the action. I spend around 40 minute searching on S1 today and there are almost zero available garages.

If garages were the price of a 4 crater I'd agree but now you can get one for less than a house meaning you buy a 1.5 million dollar house, spend another million upgrading it but can't use it as a spawn because of no garages nearby. We let people pull from gang sheds but that didn't kill the market for garages.

The main reason you buy a house is to Store items;  Drugs, guns, ammo etc. Not to pull cars, being able to cars from houses would make garages redundant and useless. Owning and and a garage and being able to pull a vehicle in a discrete place is a luxury and i believe it should stay that way. Plus having a gang owning one of the garages in a certain area can be a big advantage for that gang and how they control that section of the map which I think is a very good thing for the combat / flow of the game.