To all the scripters, cheaters, exploiters, those who use 'server tools'...

• Owner
10 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

I can't speak for Capricorn since I'm not retarded and don't unban script fags, you'll need to ask @Ryan how many sheckles the going rate for an unban is.

If Capricorn was unbanned I dont think it was my doing this time O_O.

Going rate for sheckles is zero you old fuck

5 hours ago, TheLowborn said:

If your gang is at war with someone, then you form a splinter gang, still using the same tag, shouldn't those wars carry over?

Other wise gang members can just cross over at their choosing. "Hmm, do I want to be at war with people today, or not?"

Or have the non-war members drive your cars/fly your helis, then when you get titaned you can complain "come to support", or they have to initiate and you have countermeasures ready.

How is it NOT BS?

If their name is red then shoot but if it is not then don't shoot. Pretty fucking simple lmao.

1 hour ago, Nameless _ said:

If their name is red then shoot but if it is not then don't shoot. Pretty fucking simple lmao.

My rule was: if they are N, shoot.

If they are N, war, or request war.

I followed my rules in that regard. Womp womp.

1 hour ago, Grandma Gary said:

I can't speak for Capricorn since I'm not retarded and don't unban script fags, you'll need to ask @Ryan how many sheckles the going rate for an unban is.  But Tammy was banned for exploits which are a hell of a lot less severe than scripting and he was banned for over a year before being given a second chance and being placed on our super aids restriction program.  As for Trump he only has a ban for exploiting which lasted a grand total of 1 day and it was minor enough to not even be put on restrictions.

You still haven't made a point regardless, what exactly are the consequences of granting people 2nd chances?  You mention cheaters and claim that it is sanctioned and I honestly just can't even begin to comprehend your thought process on that one.  What possible reason would we have for allowing cheaters to come on and interrupt everyones gameplay?  You know the hackers that join do it cause they the basement dwelling dregs of society?

I know this comes accross as snarky but I genuinely want to know wtf you are talking about.

There are DB members working with -s-, and between them, one or the other is scripting or using server tools.

15 minutes ago, TheLowborn said:

There are DB members working with -s-, and between them, one or the other is scripting or using server tools.

You may open fire on another player that may be involved with a group/gang member unless it is obvious they are not part of the situation.

Just now, T5 Vigi said:

You may open fire on another player that may be involved with a group/gang member unless it is obvious they are not part of the situation.

roger that 

Edited by Osama al-Zarkawi
18 minutes ago, TheLowborn said:

Well if you choose to follow your own rules and not the servers then stop complaining about getting banned or the rules being wrong.

2 hours ago, Nameless _ said:

Well if you choose to follow your own rules and not the servers then stop complaining about getting banned or the rules being wrong.

Know the rules well enough to skirt them

17 hours ago, TheLowborn said:

I stopped recording every minute I played on Olympus months ago.  Who cares if I can 'provide evidence'?

Fact is, the other times I have seen 'strange shit' like this, it has all been due to scripting.  If people are using scripting or server tools  or software cheats, what difference does it make to me?  These are people that have bans overturned, perms, and they can just say "that wasn't the real ____ that got banned", and then they are back, within a day.   Or they can deny using cheats, or they can say "your claims just seem baseless at this point".

It doesn't matter, I am not trying to get any one banned, or save the server.  Just telling those who know what they are doing, what the net result of their actions is.

But if I shoot the guy with the tag, who is 'not in the gang' (although he has been in that gang forever) first, then it is 'RDM'.  BS.

You would have to engage on a non-warred member, or unless you shoot the warred member before the non

13 hours ago, TheLowborn said:

N Aussie **nt is running with N #2 (lets call it N), because he is afraid of war.

OP is at war with N, not N #2 (because they refuse war). He sees an N but not red name. N Aussie **nt is killed and OP is banned for RDM.

...people could also end wars at any time my guy. So making some regulation to the second gang doesn't make much sense, there's also this thing called initiation where it allows you engage on whoever once you've initiated, my point is you can shoot people other than only "enemy gangs".  

12 minutes ago, Dawn said:

...people could also end wars at any time my guy. So making some regulation to the second gang doesn't make much sense, there's also this thing called initiation where it allows you engage on whoever once you've initiated, my point is you can shoot people other than only "enemy gangs".  

If they are running the same tag you cant shoot people who arent red name. If you are in a fight with a red name who's tag is N, then you can shoot other people who still have N tags but arent red named. 

16 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

The least you can do is at least @destruct.  

As for cheaters who get unbanned cause they are friends with staff name literally one person and I'll lift your ban and scrub your record right now.

WHAT DID I DO NOW

13 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

I can't speak for Capricorn since I'm not retarded and don't unban script fags, you'll need to ask @Ryan how many sheckles the going rate for an unban is.  But Tammy was banned for exploits which are a hell of a lot less severe than scripting and he was banned for over a year before being given a second chance and being placed on our super aids restriction program.  As for Trump he only has a ban for exploiting which lasted a grand total of 1 day and it was minor enough to not even be put on restrictions.

You still haven't made a point regardless, what exactly are the consequences of granting people 2nd chances?  You mention cheaters and claim that it is sanctioned and I honestly just can't even begin to comprehend your thought process on that one.  What possible reason would we have for allowing cheaters to come on and interrupt everyones gameplay?  You know the hackers that join do it cause they the basement dwelling dregs of society?

I know this comes accross as snarky but I genuinely want to know wtf you are talking about.

Oh shit word

14 hours ago, Nameless _ said:

This was the gang I had beef with.  They didn't have the balls to end war, so they came up with a work-around, that IMO should never have been allowed.  IDK why that is so hard to understand, that the server shouldn't allow the same gang to split into two, use the same tags, and have different wars active.

It is a continuation of the 'initiating a group' clusterf*ck, where if people from different gangs were grouping up as a player you were somehow supposed to pretend they were working independently and engage three different players/groups, in the middle of a firefight.

Compared to letting some people get away with cheating, though, it is a fairly minor quibble.

41 minutes ago, TheLowborn said:

This was the gang I had beef with.  They didn't have the balls to end war, so they came up with a work-around, that IMO should never have been allowed.  IDK why that is so hard to understand, that the server shouldn't allow the same gang to split into two, use the same tags, and have different wars active.

It is a continuation of the 'initiating a group' clusterf*ck, where if people from different gangs were grouping up as a player you were somehow supposed to pretend they were working independently and engage three different players/groups, in the middle of a firefight.

Compared to letting some people get away with cheating, though, it is a fairly minor quibble.

Honestly, I don't know why anyone has been patiently entertaining your whining to the extent that they have. It sounds like you can't tell the difference between the color red and white and are trying to get a rule change because of that. If some of them are in a gang at war with you and some are not while sharing tags then simply shoot one whos name is red then kill everyone else with the same tag after.

People with friends from other gangs will always run around with each other when their gang is offline and they share tags so they can play as a cohesive group. I'm sorry if you do not have enough friends to experience something like this but to change a rule to prevent this would not make any sense. It would not only discourage people from making new friends on the server but dramatically limit your ability to defend yourself or your friends on the fly unless you exclusively hung out with your gang. I cannot think of a single situation where this rule would be useful or a necessary change short every player on the server spontaneously being struck with a plague of color blindness.

TLDR: Stop crying to the big daddy admins to change things that are well within your power to work around and pay a little more attention to your own game-play instead.

5 minutes ago, JollyGreen said:

Honestly, I don't know why anyone has been patiently entertaining your whining to the extent that they have. It sounds like you can't tell the difference between the color red and white and are trying to get a rule change because of that. If some of them are in a gang at war with you and some are not while sharing tags then simply shoot one whos name is red then kill everyone else with the same tag after.

People with friends from other gangs will always run around with each other when their gang is offline and they share tags so they can play as a cohesive group. I'm sorry if you do not have enough friends to experience something like this but to change a rule to prevent this would not make any sense. It would not only discourage people from making new friends on the server but dramatically limit your ability to defend yourself or your friends on the fly unless you exclusively hung out with your gang. I cannot think of a single situation where this rule would be useful or a necessary change short every player on the server spontaneously being struck with a plague of color blindness.

TLDR: Stop crying to the big daddy admins to change things that are well within your power to work around and pay a little more attention to your own game-play instead.

+1

20 minutes ago, JollyGreen said:

I am calling it a minor quibble, and you are saying I am crying.  Alrighty.  My larger concern is with sanctioned cheating, and perma-bans being reversed too quickly (practically instantly) for people that are well-connected.  I was told to give one example, I gave three, and yeah, here we are.

I don't blame admins, mods or staff, they are saying what they have to say, given the state of the server.  This is not something that is likely to be addressed, is it?  Everyone wants to have fun during the server's last days.