Make Runs great again

Just another idea, how about we increase the sell price for certain legal runs to make it more appealing for new and senior players to make money. Instead of betting or playing other factions.

also the betting cap should go back to 5 or 10 mil

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 2
  • Downvote 3

@Jeron I believe there is a lot of potential for runs although I don't really see the bigger picture you are trying to paint here? What do you mean. there are really good Runs like Platinum for instance, but Illegal runs will always be a better choice because with risk comes more reward 

Also Betting is a choice for players by players If you don't want to bet Disable it under settings in game.

4 hours ago, Cowboy said:

I think we should remove betting and buff all runs legal and illegal. Would get alot more people doing runs creating a more active community!

+1 a lot of ppl just sit and bet all day and dont make money any other way

• Downvote 1
10 hours ago, top shotta said:

+1 a lot of ppl just sit and bet all day and dont make money any other way

When Olympus added betting you think they didn't know people would try to make money off it?  At the end of the day, betting comes with the risk of losing your money just like runs.  @Birb lost a billion dollar bet the other day, and quit the server.  It's all luck, and if they choose to go down that route and make money, props to them.

Betting is way riskier than doing runs, so why shit on the people who enjoy it?

Edited by UnAlpha
@ed birb
  • Like 6
  • Downvote 6

+1 to legal runs getting a buff, they just need to stay below drug runs (as in don't need to be worth more than drugs)
-1 to betting cap, its not like betting "spawns" money into the economy, its basically an atm transfer with some chance

• Like 4
2 hours ago, UnAlpha said:

When Olympus added betting you think they didn't know people would try to make money off it?  At the end of the day, betting comes with the risk of losing your money just like runs.  @Birb lost a billion dollar bet the other day, and quit the server.  It's all luck, and if they choose to go down that route and make money, props to them.

Betting is way riskier than doing runs, so why shit on the people who enjoy it?

i totally agree. tho on the other hand, people are forced to play other factions to make money as 90% of the time cops pull up or civs pull up to attempt to catch / rob the run. my honest opinion is  up selling prices on drugs and max the better price to 10mil max cap, my reasons on that is because, people are betting all there money then leaving the community as they dont want to farm for money again. if it was at max cap 10mil, people would proceed to  still bet, but not need to worry about fearing of loosing all there money. for example. i have lost close to 100mil in the passed 2 weeks in bets. if i didn't have cop, i would most likely leave the server, but again this is just my opinion, you dont need to agree, i'm just giving what i have seen. 

• Like 1
On 4/18/2020 at 12:38 AM, Jeron said:

Just another idea, how about we increase the sell price for certain legal runs to make it more appealing for new and senior players to make money. Instead of betting or playing other factions.

also the betting cap should go back to 5 or 10 mil

i dont think there should be an increase sale just that trucks hold more and and make the runs a wee bit faster 

1 hour ago, i chop hatchbacks said:

i dont think there should be an increase sale just that trucks hold more and and make the runs a wee bit faster 

Yeah, runs should be a little faster across the board.

Don't cap or remove betting, people lose all their money all the time to it yes that's true but it's their choice, plus I've never seen someone quit after they went broke I've even went broke off betting and just made my money back, I do like the legal increase payout though. Let's be honest are you only saying this because you either want 1. Be able to robe people always doing runs or 2. Are tired of kav rats having Mills and bills and constantly dying because if it, if neither of these are your reasoning then I don't understand what's wrong here so explain

As far as I understand, there is something in the pipeline that is going to help runs be more worth it. I can't say what it is, but it's 100% not a straight out money buff for all items - that would be a bad idea since the economy is already inflated at the moment.

Removing betting doesn't really make sense to me. I don't do it, so I'm not really for or against. I say let the kav scats gain 400m then lose 400m the next day, fine by me.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Noahhh! said:

As far as I understand, there is something in the pipeline that is going to help runs be more worth it.

passive market price increase across all runs? 

3 hours ago, Noahhh! said:

As far as I understand, there is something in the pipeline that is going to help runs be more worth it. I can't say what it is, but it's 100% not a straight out money buff for all items - that would be a bad idea since the economy is already inflated at the moment.

Removing betting doesn't really make sense to me. I don't do it, so I'm not really for or against. I say let the kav scats gain 400m then lose 400m the next day, fine by me.

How about just make processing faster and increase the payouts for all the runs by like 5%

1 hour ago, Deluxe said:

passive market price increase across all runs? 

Maybe something similar, but not that exactly.

36 minutes ago, HooDi said:

How about just make processing faster and increase the payouts for all the runs by like 5%

+1 for processing becoming quicker.... cough cough pipeline.

• Like 2