O7 Fuck Olympus

16 minutes ago, Cole#7540 said:

Fuck Olympus and fuck the SAPD this is my resignation.  Goat the new chief just memes in forums and all SAPD do aswell, Im going to Archetype! FIX YOUR FUCKING SERVER AND GET GOOD ADMINS!!!! Fuck DB, those fucking apes just control the server!!!

You have 24 hours to reconsider 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Kreygasm 1
  • Downvote 3
5 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Heard they hand out sapd to braindead deputies and PO's on archetype, looks like you'll fit right in.

they don't have to be deputies or POs, they'll hand you corporal with no test so it doesnt look fishy then hand you sergeant a week later 🤣

43 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

DB on top(?)

Why did you put a question mark afterwards? 👏 That would imply you're asking "is DB on the top?" 👏 rather than posting the statement "DB is on the fucking top, bitches". 👏

trust me u would rather wanna be cop here its way better the sapd on archetpye are a bunch of braindead fucks

1 hour ago, Cole#7540 said:

You have 24 hours to come over to archetype and suck my cock before i slap your wife with it!!!

toxic bro dont treat ur sapd like that good way to stay po

and also if u quit oly for archetype I have no respect for you asshole

The concept of an archetype appears in areas relating to behavior, historical psychological theory, and literary analysis. An archetype can be: a statement, pattern of behavior, a prototype, a "first" form or a main model which other statements, patterns of behavior, and objects copy, emulate or "merge" into.

What does that have to do with Arma 3?

• Like 1