We need a better Anti Cheat/DDoS Protection for the server.

We need to get better DDos Protection for this server or if we can't switch to another server company because the shit we got now is not working. The past week hell even the past couple years server 1 and 2 have been getting attacked. last night server 1 was completely down only server 2 was up. this problem has been around a while but here recently it has been nonstop. If you guys need help to upgrade to a better package for DDoS/Hacker protection just let the people know and we will help fund it if thats the issue. I just want to be able to play my favorite game on my favorite server when i get on my computer instead of spending my IRL money gambling hoping whoever is DDoSing or hacking the server is gone so i can get on. I'm already Down 600 bucks the past week from roobet 😞

• Like 2
  • Weird 1
  • Clown 8
6 minutes ago, Zahzi said:

Holy shit thanks for the post, I'll just go get better DDoS protection installed! Amazing that I didn't think of it first.

:papega:

Finally! We can get on the server without interruptions now.

• Carrot Kid
4 hours ago, Dr.Dopey said:

We need to get better DDos Protection for this server or if we can't switch to another server company because the shit we got now is not working. The past week hell even the past couple years server 1 and 2 have been getting attacked. last night server 1 was completely down only server 2 was up. this problem has been around a while but here recently it has been nonstop. If you guys need help to upgrade to a better package for DDoS/Hacker protection just let the people know and we will help fund it if thats the issue. I just want to be able to play my favorite game on my favorite server when i get on my computer instead of spending my IRL money gambling hoping whoever is DDoSing or hacking the server is gone so i can get on. I'm already Down 600 bucks the past week from roobet 😞

Server seems to be up now! Your advice saved the day! Thanks so much!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sorry, it wasn't actually getting hit off! The RAM sticks were overheating and causing problems. We were luckily able to fix it by downloading more RAM to disperse the heat. I highly recommend this website!

https://downloadmoreram.com/

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • PogChamp 1
5 hours ago, Dr.Dopey said:

6321AD1B-40F2-46D7-836A-258D32FC5DC8.jpeg

@Ryan

• Like 3
  • Downvote 2
14 hours ago, Civak said:

Sorry, it wasn't actually getting hit off! The RAM sticks were overheating and causing problems. We were luckily able to fix it by downloading more RAM to disperse the heat. I highly recommend this website!

https://downloadmoreram.com/

Your ram just wasn’t dedicated enough dude. 
glad to hear you downloaded more disciplined ram