Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Im BAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!

• Admin

I always call em baby cadets :P I know they are deputies now! And that goes for all new ones too :P It was just joke sillies :P

Oh no...... I get a new boss? sigh... Now I have to buy more doughnuts to suck up.....  :P

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, why did you take that long of a leave in the first place? Did you leave us to play in uncharted waters?  :wacko:

No no I would never leave by choice. I had a lot of stuff happen in real life that I needed to deal with and that involved traveling so I couldnt be here to play the game I love dearly!! But I am back now and ready for the doughnut offerings :P

• Admin

No no I would never leave by choice. I had a lot of stuff happen in real life that I needed to deal with and that involved traveling so I couldnt be here to play the game I love dearly!! But I am back now and ready for the doughnut offerings :P

Good good. Doughnuts? Coming right up! Tonight! If I see you in-game. Do you carry the same as in the forums? 

Good good. Doughnuts? Coming right up! Tonight! If I see you in-game. Do you carry the same as in the forums? 

yeah, her named Pinkstreak ingame : 3

• Like 2

BOJO!!! The real MVP!! Forum goddess :P

I tried to like something and apparently have reached my quota of positive votes for the day....HADES FIX DIS!!!!

just doing my duty as forum goddess ;)

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
10 minutes ago, RambleR said:

Im in my safe place, pls no xD

Oh boy. My stomach turned over for a second. I know a Huntington cop who lives a few doors down. Pull this shit again and you won't have a safe place, hahaha!

• Like 1