Server 2 downtime & Conquests 2020-10-15 - 2020-10-19

This was tried with Server 3 and I lost a crazy amount of money due to not being able to log in during the hours 'people that know better' decided I should.  Let's judge things on their consequences rather than their intentions here.  If you don't make enough money through donations to keep both servers up, say so.   I'm tired of well meaning fools trying to decide what game experience I should be having. I managed to come back and within 3 days we're at a very similar spot to when I left, I just invested about 90% of my money on s2 houses and that's that.  I guess my mistake was not scavenging the forums to make sure my experience wasn't about to be fucked with.

• Like 1
  • Clown 3
44 minutes ago, Vic said:

This was tried with Server 3 and I lost a crazy amount of money due to not being able to log in during the hours 'people that know better' decided I should.  Let's judge things on their consequences rather than their intentions here.  If you don't make enough money through donations to keep both servers up, say so.   I'm tired of well meaning fools trying to decide what game experience I should be having. I managed to come back and within 3 days we're at a very similar spot to when I left, I just invested about 90% of my money on s2 houses and that's that.  I guess my mistake was not scavenging the forums to make sure my experience wasn't about to be fucked with.

your shit gets comped 

• Lead Developer

Shouldn't the offline times be the opposite? On at peak hours and off at non-peak?

I might just be cracked tho

14 hours ago, swervy said:

only kids complaining are the run robots because they're upset they can't sit on a 20 pop server and process meth all day

Couldn't have said it better myself... Jobs are way too lax now.. 10/10 would rather have high pop server versus two half full servers.

• Like 1