Server 1

• Lead Developer

80 civs to 10 cops, 10 medics. Seems about what it used to be other than the 10 medics.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Better than 2 dead servers.

U mean server 1 being dead and full of randoms while server 2 has a higher pop and people on it are generally better, also lets not talk about how infested by vigis s1 is.

• Like 1
  • Lead Developer
12 minutes ago, Fefe said:

U mean server 1 being dead and full of randoms while server 2 has a higher pop and people on it are generally better, also lets not talk about how infested by vigis s1 is.

I mean 30 on s1 and 50 on s2 doesnt mean they're both not relatively dead compared to 100-120 with 1 server. Vigi's will always be a thing, but they generally stay in kav anyhow.

Personally I prefer s1 being high pop without my houses, than playing on s2 and never seeing a damn soul.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Fraali said:

Personally I prefer s1 being high pop without my houses, than playing on s2 and never seeing a damn soul.

I would agree with you but i dont have 198 Million and 433 warpoints so i would MUCH rather have my houses etc.

The post itself is ment to say S2 Should have been kept up and S1 shut down.

6 minutes ago, MattRadd said:

Cops still cant find people even with a pop of 100+ smh

I wonder why oh your rolling 10+ deep at a time with several corps and SAPD online -_- nobody want's to fight that

2 minutes ago, Monks said:

People literally depend on their singular houses for everything on the server and I dont understand why. Just buy another house and transfer ur shit lul

Ah yes let me go buy a random bumfuck house in the middle of nowhere so i can keep doing my moonshine runs ive been doing on s2 cuz the house i use on S2 is definitely open on server 1, or even better, let me just get my gang gang shed on s1 because it's 100% going to be available! its not like every decent or even remotely good property has been taken and id need to pay 20m for a 0 crater even near moonshine! 😄😄😄😄😄😄

All im trynna say, i have S2 houses that are not available on S1, ive even gone as far as to search / check realtor for the area around the houses, NOTHING available. If you really expect "just buy a random house" to be a reasonable answer ur cooked. Im not trynna do moonshine out of a house located in sofia, im trynna do moonshine out of my house located near moonshine.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Ah yes let me go buy a random bumfuck house in the middle of nowhere so i can keep doing my moonshine runs ive been doing on s2 cuz the house i use on S2 is definitely open on server 1, or even better, let me just get my gang gang shed on s1 because it's 100% going to be available! its not like every decent or even remotely good property has been taken and id need to pay 20m for a 0 crater even near moonshine! 😄😄😄😄😄😄

All im trynna say, i have S2 houses that are not available on S1, ive even gone as far as to search / check realtor for the area around the houses, NOTHING available. If you really expect "just buy a random house" to be a reasonable answer ur cooked. Im not trynna do moonshine out of a house located in sofia, im trynna do moonshine out of my house located near moonshine.

Wait people actually do runs?

• Downvote 1
37 minutes ago, Monks said:

Wait people actually do runs?

31 minutes ago, monsterr said:

no we just like storing drugs in our trucks and houses cause its funny.

• Wow 1

I would not care if S1 was shut down.

Just combine the servers, money means absolutely nothing if there is nobody to use it on.

Also if you're one of the ones from opposing servers I will help you transfer items over, on my character, personally.

Edited by Guest
  • Admin

Server 1 is da shit. It usually has the higher player count 🙂
On a different note, this is the one thing that concerns me. People that have invested thousands of hours into server two and they will not have access to their properties. I get that can be frustrating.