Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

wts sell AT

Just now, monsterr said:

8M max when you coulve mad so much more by not being a rat. kinda sad you had to take @syndrome and @grooovy down with you.

says the one that scammed for credit cards, and scam prolly 2k from people on oly

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, GoonThe13Yearold said:

says the one that scammed for credit cards, and scam prolly 2k from people on oly

Although it was still fucked up what i did, that was nearly 2 years ago and has been said more times than i can count on my hands and toes, still fucked up you cucked someone out of an AT cause they asked how to be a better slam player.

1 minute ago, monsterr said:

Although it was still fucked up what i did, that was nearly 2 years ago and has been said more times than i can count on my hands and toes, still fucked up you cucked someone out of an AT cause they asked how to be a better slam player.

This guy won btw a8d4cde1e7edba2410cbb4563d26fdee.png1 kill no combat stance hard peeked once we said corp bunker 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, GoonThe13Yearold said:

This guy won btw a8d4cde1e7edba2410cbb4563d26fdee.png1 kill no combat stance hard peeked once we said corp bunker 

Sorry our fed/bw group doesn't pay attention to skill, frankly we care that everyone has fun and has a chance to win, @Doke TV won fair and square, and you said no, you don't like how our fed group runs things, dont come, or should i say, you shouldn't have come, because you wont be coming back.

7 minutes ago, monsterr said:

Sorry our fed/bw group doesn't pay attention to skill, frankly we care that everyone has fun and has a chance to win, @Doke TV won fair and square, and you said no, you don't like our fed group, dont come, or should i say, you shouldn't have come, because you wont be coming back.

OH NO WHAT DO I DO??????????? NO DOING A FED WITH ABSOLUTE DROIDS?????

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, monsterr said:

thanks for reminding me.

me e rep oh my

3 minutes ago, monsterr said:

enjoy your once a week 3 am tp feds, also Absolute*

dropout at what 13???? also thanks on my spelling ill fix it

I can see this coming @Mr GOAT 3cb50b8259a14f09406146150915cca5.png

• Downvote 1

Kid is literally complaining that I asked how to be a better slam player, like sorry I want to better myself at the game, won’t ask next time just will do what you do and act like you’re the shit but in reality ur the reason we lost slam three times in two waves. But I guess we don’t talk about that, huh strange. 

33 minutes ago, Doke TV said:

Kid is literally complaining that I asked how to be a better slam player, like sorry I want to better myself at the game, won’t ask next time just will do what you do and act like you’re the shit but in reality ur the reason we lost slam three times in two waves. But I guess we don’t talk about that, huh strange. 

LMAO I was playing solo slam, you died twice on me and tammy died while watching bottom slam you freak. I had to get dope you fat fuck and you died twice back to back and were crying for a rev after we left the BW

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Admin
1 minute ago, Masoooooooooon said:

Can someone fill me in on the drama?

Your resident 13yo raised by non other then majestic himself ratted an AT from our BW we tried have him give it to him. He even got 2 other TP members booted from our group. He didnt listen to anyone (as usual) maybe you could be the hand of god and tell him to give it back :^)

• Senior Admin
1 minute ago, Noble said:

Your resident 13yo raised by non other then majestic himself ratted an AT from our BW we tried have him give it to him. He even got 2 other TP members booted from our group. He didnt listen to anyone (as usual) maybe you could be the hand of god and tell him to give it back :^)

Firstly I don't take any responsibility for what anyone in TP does (everyone is cancer and no one listens anyways) 

Highly doubt he'd listen and give it back.

I don't wanna be that guy but whoever let him get the AT in his possession is lowkey dumb and should of expected no different. 

• Like 4
  • Admin
Just now, Masoooooooooon said:

I don't wanna be that guy but whoever let him get the AT in his possession is lowkey dumb and should of expected no different. 

Your not wrong mason your not wrong 

You have more influence over your guys then you think 🙂

16 minutes ago, GoonThe13Yearold said:

mhm middle man it is?

Nah no need big man

why cant you be a good little 13 yo like @lukie

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, GoonThe13Yearold said:

This guy won btw 1 kill no combat stance hard peeked once we said corp bunker 

no cap wouldn't want to give it to him either kinda why at db fed szn if u dropped little to no kills you didn't have a chance at the vehicle

• Like 2
  • Haha 1