Conquest - 2020-11-29 - Server 3 (another test)

• Carrot Kid
1 hour ago, Jig said:

only thing i would say is 10k may be a bit too many points I was think around 7-8k?

I'm torn between having it be one longer sector or two 5k point rounds like it is on the main server. The latter could be more dynamic I guess 🤷‍♂️

Would love to hear other opinions on this.

• Like 3
  • Senior Admin
1 hour ago, Zahzi said:

two 5k point rounds like it is on the main server

^^ some people won't stick about if it goes to 10k points and then money gets split amongst more people and then you get people reeeeing about money since it's being split amongst more people

1 hour ago, Zahzi said:

I'm torn between having it be one longer sector or two 5k point rounds like it is on the main server. The latter could be more dynamic I guess 🤷‍♂️

Would love to hear other opinions on this.

I think either 2 things with 5k points so it doesn't drag out or just 7k points to where its just long enough but not too long where everyone bitches at you on the forums right after

Edited by Vcx
  • Like 2

2d84ac36f54974403829e26ecd13089b.png

not sure how to add some sort of money buff but we only got 2.5mil each and spent around like 2 mil but overall wasnt bad. Also would definitely change 10k points to 7-8k or 2 5k pointers.

• Senior Admin

Was fun

feel like the A point was too far away from everything though so just meant alot of people hiding and back capping it.

Also feel like if your looking to buff money you should do it per 10m into the pot the server puts like 2-3M which rewards more fighting etc.

• Carrot Kid
3 hours ago, Hoggie said:

First spawn into S3 needs to instantly give you shield, was fun tho

Did you spawn at "the hub" and not get shield? Was this your first time on the malden conquest?

2 hours ago, Masoooooooooon said:

feel like the A point was too far away from everything though so just meant alot of people hiding and back capping it.

which sector was it?

11 hours ago, Zahzi said:

Did you spawn at "the hub" and not get shield? Was this your first time on the malden conquest?

which sector was it?

I spawned in before the conquest rebels had spawned and I had no shield so died instantly

I attended the first S3 a month or so back, not sure if that was malden or not tbh