Fix ur server

Fefe

• Owner
1 minute ago, Imagine_ said:

Honestly, pulling up stats in the last 7 days isn't proving that server 1 has more population considering that server 1 is up 24/7 while server 2 is up during the late afternoon and very early morning. But I understand why and it's because of server population. It sucks having 40 players on one server and 20 on another and having nothing todo. But if you all really cared about keeping server 2 up then play on server 1 and get more people to play so that staff can see that they need server 2 to be open.

I mean even with these numbers, im still not closing down S2. I know that Olympus can handle the pop for both if we played the right cards. Seeing the new player count for the last 7 days, and even last few weeks shows we definitely get some traction just dont hold the retention. Which I spoke to @Fraali and @Mako about a few days ago, so we started thinking up some ideas to keep new players on Olympus. Hopefully what we got planned will stick. 

• Like 1

I mean if we cant play server 2 atleast give us some sort of compensation for lack of production because we can't hold our bank accounts and earn money to do anything if we cant use the set ups we put time and money into and allow all the server 1 players to retain there houses and ways of producing income its a little unfair for the server 2 players 

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Mui said:

I mean if we cant play server 2 atleast give us some sort of compensation for lack of production because we can't hold our bank accounts and earn money to do anything if we cant use the set ups we put time and money into and allow all the server 1 players to retain there houses and ways of producing income its a little unfair for the server 2 players 

this

21 hours ago, Imagine_ said:

Honestly, pulling up stats in the last 7 days isn't proving that server 1 has more population considering that server 1 is up 24/7 while server 2 is up during the late afternoon and very early morning. But I understand why and it's because of server population. It sucks having 40 players on one server and 20 on another and having nothing todo. But if you all really cared about keeping server 2 up then play on server 1 and get more people to play so that staff can see that they need server 2 to be open.

Also Doesn't help with the fact server 2 was closed for 3 of those days \/-_-\/ but I'm just a Bush I know nothing of the sorts lmao. Those stats from the last 7 days are fucked because over half the time the server wasn't open at all.

Edited by Bushz
On 1/27/2021 at 7:04 PM, Fefe said:

Did u ever think that one of the reasons the server is dying is cause u guys are trying to get rid of s2?

This.  It ruined both servers.  Main reason I and a ton of other people quit.  

I feel like closing S2 was a massive deterrent for a lot of people, houses lost, motivation was lost, etc. I know that I quit for about 4 months when server two change to a part time status. I own a rust server and I know that what gets population is consistency, after about 12 months of being consistent with the times and the rule enforcement I've grown out the largest Quad community server on rust. That's slightly off topic, but what I am saying is that the inconsistent opening times of S2 is even more of a deterrent than the original change to it.  Just some food for thought, take my opinion with a grain of salt. 

Money is too hard to make @Ryan

The runs take a long time and the reality is you just leave the processor building to get shot by a gang of 8 with ghilles and mx’s. I’d say remove the redzones around processors and make it so you have to verbally initiate on land vehicles and people on foot

• Like 1
  • Weird 1
3 hours ago, thomaslorddd said:

Money is too hard to make @Ryan

The runs take a long time and the reality is you just leave the processor building to get shot by a gang of 8 with ghilles and mx’s. I’d say remove the redzones around processors and make it so you have to verbally initiate on land vehicles and people on foot

Is this the Thomas lord saying kids in ghillies with mx’s are overpowered? It cant be!

5 hours ago, Y A Y O said:

Is this the Thomas lord saying kids in ghillies with mx’s are overpowered? It cant be!

they're not good but when you have no idea they are there til then can shoot you once in the face they're kind of hard to combat unless you have boxes