Just now, Snort 2 said:

Dude you act like this and then wonder why no one likes you and treats you with zero respect

He needs his daily dose of attention like when he started to fake stutter in TS yesterday

• Like 1
  • Pepega 3
  • Hmm 1
Just now, ZAZA said:

shut up you fag

shut up you fag

big words coming from a kid who fakes a stutter so people would feel bad you are such a fucking clown kid all you fucking do is lie about dumb shit like that you drive a type r and then when we asked for proof you said it was in a garage in the city kid you could leave this fucking server and no one would fucking notice that is how much you are known here you are legit only known for crying over silla and being a fucking baby about everything call me a fag idc you fucking homophobe 

• Like 3
  • Hmm 1
1 minute ago, Skys said:

big words coming from a kid who fakes a stutter so people would feel bad you are such a fucking clown kid all you fucking do is lie about dumb shit like that you drive a type r and then when we asked for proof you said it was in a garage in the city kid you could leave this fucking server and no one would fucking notice that is how much you are known here you are legit only known for crying over silla and being a fucking baby about everything call me a fag idc you fucking homophobe 

stfu you gay fag

2 minutes ago, Mason Harrison said:

He needs his daily dose of attention like when he started to fake stutter in TS yesterday

suck my dick you fucking bitch

• STFU 1
1 minute ago, 1-800-SMACKDATHO said:

Really? I thought he had a speech impediment it was just him and i in the call and he was stuttering and he said sorry my speech impediemnt is really bad tonight.

Was a fake stutter he made a story up for

• Haha 2
Just now, Ryan said:

Glad the 8 months of waiting for an unban telling me you have changed and would like a second chance didnt go to waste. 

well havnt goten ban yet

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Glad the 8 months of waiting for an unban telling me you have changed and would like a second chance didnt go to waste. 

sooooooo yeah

1 minute ago, Snort 2 said:

6dd3db9df6fb6f40f1539cd270c52e58.png

well i meant like permed he another one a asshole

Just now, 1-800-SMACKDATHO said:

Owen why do you keep making these retard post? 

ur donations arent going to save u from being permed

and your a bitch bc you get ban aswell

8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Oh wait...

BREAKING NEWS: penny collector speaks out against troll

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Snort 2 said:

Oh so you mean bans like these 

232733a7eb1e6bf95ca741b23139068c.png
That were lifted not because you didn't do anything wrong 

Those were perms that were lifted

go fuck your self

1 minute ago, rabid said:

How old are you? Seriously so much anger in a child over nothing? I haven't even talked to you in weeks and you went out of your way to make this post.

stfu

1 minute ago, rabid said:

How old are you? Seriously so much anger in a child over nothing? I haven't even talked to you in weeks and you went out of your way to make this post.

beacuse i can you a bitch

Just now, Snort 2 said:

Great to know next time your tears will have no effect on my decision making on your next appeal

bro you hated me from day one suck my dick you fucking bitch go fuck your self

Just now, Snort 2 said:

Great to know next time your tears will have no effect on my decision making on your next appeal

you never did shit to help me go suck a fat one