What happened to APD balancing federal events?

Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

So what you're saying is that there also external factor's outside of the amount of cops on? Also, how many cops were on when it was started?

There was 17 cops online, 5 in Kav and 7 responding as soon as the fed started, they had 20 mins setting up and we had channels split up when they started to cut, then all the cops were moved and the fed happened

1 hour ago, Imagine_ said:

Wonder why nobody wants to federal events are Olympus. 

If you have a few brain cells (which can be hard to find in 88) you can easily have a high win rate at feds, even with stacks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is an official press release from the office of Deputy Chief of Police and Community Manager @Mako:

You had a medic, control of big tower that you lost, a stark majority of the response was non-lethal and you've had issues where you report less people than you actually have at your feds i.e. sending "4 please don't stack" and teaming with 9 medics and then later on teaming with other gangs.

You've abused the good will that I've instilled in the APD regarding Federal events and are suffering repercussions of your decisions.

• Like 4
  • BlessUp 1
10 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

So what you're saying is that there also external factor's outside of the amount of cops on? Also, how many cops were on when it was started?

There was no medics because mako permed all of them from the last fed so they didn’t come. Like the community is trying to do an April fools fed for fun with medics and the community manager perms them because god forbid someone wins a fed when makos on cop 

2 minutes ago, Imagine_ said:

There was no medics because mako permed all of them from the last fed so they didn’t come. Like the community is trying to do an April fools fed for fun with medics and the community manager perms them because god forbid someone wins a fed when makos on cop 

PDE may only be utilized in the Kavala Roleplay Zone

IT WAS AGAINST THE RULES????

19 minutes ago, monsterr said:

If you have a few brain cells (which can be hard to find in 88) you can easily have a high win rate at feds, even with stacks.

You might be right maybe I’m just tired of carrying shitters all the time

• Sad 1
43 minutes ago, Aceeee said:

I remember when you never had to worry about the amount of people at a fed, back in the day when feds were actually fun and nobody complained

Well the reason people are wanting the even amount was because gangs are not nearly as big as they were 4 years ago and the APD were complaining that nobody did feds or BW's due to the sheer amount of cops attending a fed done by 7-8 rebels and then when they agree to balance with the amount of people doing it everyone started doing them and things were fine again but now we are back to the whole we have 8 people vs a 18 cop stack and its just not fun 

You have 8 deputies run in and the 6 Po’s while the higher ups mar 10 you through the crates and dome. Not hard to take out 7 civs inside dome with 17 cops. Which is why I made the post to point out that sAPD said they going to make federal events balanced and yet I don’t see how it’s being balanced.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Imagine_ said:

You have 8 deputies run in and the 6 Po’s while the higher ups mar 10 you through the crates and dome. Not hard to take out 7 civs inside dome with 17 cops. Which is why I made the post to point out that sAPD said they going to make federal events balanced and yet I don’t see how it’s being balanced.

Get a mk200
dont do a dome strat is shit
get half good players
dont be shit
dont complain