APD and Body Camping

Alright so I am not trying to shame or come out as rude to any APD member I just want to address and get some opinions and thoughts regarding the topic of APD camping civs bodies after a Fed BW Jail etc or just around the island may it be out of anger towards the said civ to make them made or just to do it whatever your reason shall be its not the point of the topic I personally think its kinda a scum thing to do and think it should be FailRP to do such thing because cops loadouts do not get lost when they die from a lower rank point of view I don't know what its like for the higher ranking members of the APD but the only way I have lost a loadout on cop is it being taken by civs like I said I dont know how it is for higher ranks but when a PO camps a civ trying to use decent gear at a BW and forces them to respawn with a 4m loadout because he died 10 times and maybe lost 20k for refilling mags and stones and such I just feel like it isn't a reasonable way to make people lose there gear anyway enough of my weird rant I just want some feedback and opinions on this like I said not hate or anything just want to hear everyone else on the matter 

Thank you 

-Mui AKA poggers

• Like 1
Just now, Skys said:

88 keeps crying

As I said no hate just want to know I am not crying have been wanting to make this for awhile hasnt affected me but I have seen many others complain about it

Just now, Imagine_ said:

Wanna come up with somthing original? Only the shitters who get clapped by 88 say that.

Calm down shit stain you just got done crying about an apd stack at a federal event only thing 88 claps is animal cheeks irl you fucking zit face freak 

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Imagine_ said:

Wanna come up with somthing original? Only the shitters who get clapped by 88 say that.

Crying again i see like every post you make zzzzzz boring 

• Like 1
Just now, Skys said:

Calm down shit stain you just got done crying about an apd stack at a federal event only thing 88 claps is animal cheeks irl you fucking zit face freak 

2 minutes ago, Imagine_ said:

I want opinions not you monkeys talking shit to each other go to the DM's I want feedback and thoughts on the matter not you apes crying to each other please leave the post 

• Like 1

Don't take something out of your house, that you aren't comfortable with potentially losing. This is literally no different than a civilian doing this to you, in fact, they could use a lethal injector on you. This really only happens when super rare, very impactful items are being used because they obviously grant a significant advantage to it's possessor.  

• Like 8

If you are doing a fed, bw, jail, bank, etc. Expect your loadout to be lost. If they won or lost the federal event, they want to make sure you lose.

If you have something of value on you or think you may have something of value on you then they will most likely body camp you, especially at BW's, they dont want you getting the loot, thats winning in their eyes.

46 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Don't take something out of your house, that you aren't comfortable with potentially losing. This is literally no different than a civilian doing this to you, in fact, they could use a lethal injector on you. This really only happens when super rare, very impactful items are being used because they obviously grant a significant advantage to it's possessor. 

I understand the civ on civ side but when we want to use such things to have fun and make Feds BW's fun and more interesting and then get punished and camped for trying to play the game because little timmy with his 150k loadout died to many times because he can't play the game its aids cops lose next to nothing when they die besides KD I just feel like it shouldn't be allowed 

1 minute ago, Millennium said:

If you are doing a fed, bw, jail, bank, etc. Expect your loadout to be lost. If they won or lost the federal event, they want to make sure you lose.

If you have something of value on you or think you may have something of value on you then they will most likely body camp you, especially at BW's, they dont want you getting the loot, thats winning in their eyes.

I still don't think body camping by cops should be allowed its just such a weird thing to do not to mention Winters himself wants more Roleplay on the cop side and sitting next to a dead body for 15mins is not roleplay at all a local cop isn't going to go to a morgue and watch the rotting bodies of people he killed to make sure they don't jump out of the wall 

4 minutes ago, Mui said:

I still don't think body camping by cops should be allowed its just such a weird thing to do not to mention Winters himself wants more Roleplay on the cop side and sitting next to a dead body for 15mins is not roleplay at all a local cop isn't going to go to a morgue and watch the rotting bodies of people he killed to make sure they don't jump out of the wall 

Well no shit, a dead person when declared dead can't be revived anymore.

5 minutes ago, Mui said:

I understand the civ on civ side but when we want to use such things to have fun and make Feds BW's fun and more interesting and then get punished and camped for trying to play the game because little timmy with his 150k loadout died to many times because he can't play the game its aids cops lose next to nothing when they die besides KD I just feel like it shouldn't be allowed 

5 minutes ago, Millennium said:

If you have good gear and are using it, expect to lose it, just because cops have free gear doesn't mean you should get away with it for free. 

Usually the only times a cop camps somebody's body: They have good gear(BW gear), or have a high bounty. Its a part of the game, you can't just force a cop to stop body camping since you dont want to lose your gear. If you wanna make it more fun use the gear, but expect to lose it. Its not meant to permanently have.

• Like 1