2 hours ago, Skateezy said:

I know this is probably a joke but achieving obesity is a genuinely hard to do thing.

Caloric amounts to be able to gain weight increases with weight gain, so you are actively increasing how much you are eating if you are obese.

You don’t even have to exercise to reduce weight, it is all calories in calories out, simply eat less.

I disagree with your point though, look at Seth Rogen, nobody respects him because he’s large and will always be seen as the “fat funny guy” and not the “funny guy”.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UOBuOmOAI6c

it's only for people who use eating as their drug.

its food addiction

2 hours ago, Skateezy said:

I know this is probably a joke but achieving obesity is a genuinely hard to do thing.

Caloric amounts to be able to gain weight increases with weight gain, so you are actively increasing how much you are eating if you are obese.

You don’t even have to exercise to reduce weight, it is all calories in calories out, simply eat less.

I disagree with your point though, look at Seth Rogen, nobody respects him because he’s large and will always be seen as the “fat funny guy” and not the “funny guy”.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UOBuOmOAI6c

did u also know dolphins rape ppl on a side not ;/

34 minutes ago, Mita said:

You haven't even seen me, you don't know if I'm fat or not, so stop assuming thanks.

Your the one assuming I haven’t seen you, I repeat hit the gym and help yourself 

• Clown 1
44 minutes ago, buckie said:

Your the one assuming I haven’t seen you, I repeat hit the gym and help yourself 

I know for a fact you haven't seen me, so I'm not worried. Keep assuming I'm fat though, it's funny 😄 

1 hour ago, buckie said:

How much money you wanna put on it

Put on me being fat? I'd gladly put a large amount. For the fact that you have seen me; a 7 year old photo doesn't really count buddy.

1 hour ago, Mita said:

Put on me being fat? I'd gladly put a large amount. For the fact that you have seen me; a 7 year old photo doesn't really count buddy.

how fat is fat we talking like 105 + or smth

and if you 6' + you not even a girl you straight up a homo at that point 

3 minutes ago, Y A Y O said:

how fat is fat we talking like 105 + or smth

and if you 6' + you not even a girl you straight up a homo at that point 

105+ what? Kgs? 

I'm around 5'4, so yeah.