Bye Olympus you will be remembered

As many may know I don't play Altis life anymore and would like to finally write my good bye post (p.s written on my iPhone don't judge my errors) I would like to thank every Olympus staff member for putting there time I'm to deal with my bullshit. And would like to thank all the guys who have bin in each of my gangs through out the time I have played here (warfare I will always remember you babe:*) the last thing I would like to say is Ksay you used me all the time not the other way around you dick ;) anyways good bye and stay classy San Diego

Btw thank you to any people who would say I am getting banned and they got that on recording

• Like 5
  • STFU 1

As many may know I don't play Altis life anymore and would like to finally write my good bye post (p.s written on my iPhone don't judge my errors) I would like to thank every Olympus staff member for putting there time I'm to deal with my bullshit. And would like to thank all the guys who have bin in each of my gangs through out the time I have played here (warfare I will always remember you babe:*) the last thing I would like to say is Ksay you used me all the time not the other way around you dick ;) anyways good bye and stay classy San Diego

Btw thank you to any people who would say I am getting banned and they got that on recording

I never played with, but bai

Dear Bill <3

I only really got to know you about a few hours be for you posted this and let me tell you i loved every min i talked to you (No Homo) but i never got to play with you ig and i wish i had the opportunity to but it will never will be able to now because you are sadly leaving a wonder family and moving on to better things in life and i approve of that because your a great guy and i hope just because you are leaving Olympus does not mean you will leave The Potato Farmers and i hope to talk to you more and more. RIP Billcosbywarfare <3 (PS: to everyone who is reading that is not bill he told me he wanted a emotional letter from me)

• Like 2

You didn't add no homo you fucking queer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright BillCosbyWarfare A.K.A Brad you are really chill to play with. I will miss you when you go but you never play anyways... You once played with me on cop for 5 minutes but got off because the chopper would not stop spinning for no reason, and then the server crashed. I will always cherish that memory and will miss you [emoji8] your super sexy bae lover ~Vitalis

And no homo...

You didn't add no homo you fucking queer

Alright BillCosbyWarfare A.K.A Brad you are really chill to play with. I will miss you when you go but you never play anyways... You once played with me on cop for 5 minutes but got off because the chopper would not stop spinning for no reason, and then the server crashed. I will always cherish that memory and will miss you [emoji8] your super sexy bae lover ~Vitalis

And no homo...

My love letter was better  :D

• 6 years later...