Why are my posts getting taken down?

14 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

Please do the world a favour and get yourself neutered. 

The genepool will instantly become 9000% better ❤️

I've literally never heard @ Grandma Gary pure on insult someone without a comedic base to it.  You fucked up son lol

On 5/25/2021 at 8:49 AM, Doc said:

Then there you go, you have your response. Not everything that the administrative staff does can be publicized publicly and situations like this one, where its a internal gang affair between the two of you there, sensitive information about one another can easily be published that another person doesn't want. In the end of the day there's no point in bringing a gang conflict onto the forums, you're not gaining anything from it, the other party is not gaining anything, and with the spam of posts, just to get back the videos, it only shows that you're willing to be persistent over this person for something that doesn't directly affect you and something you could easily just keep in mind then continue on with your day.

publicized publicly is an unnecessary use of words  ! 

On 5/29/2021 at 8:52 AM, Masoooooooooon said:

Are you the guy who put 30 rnd mk1s as a civ council idea?

let me right that one down real quick 

• Admin
7 minutes ago, B3NJI said:

Ah bet, we Gi Joe is Unpermed so we gotta all link up again

Oh shit. Prae GI JOE? Yeah I was in Kavala the other night and I saw you. 

On 5/29/2021 at 10:23 AM, Fraali said:

Little bit late to the party, but I'll give my 2 cents anyway.

The staff team works in the best interest of the server and its community. There can be people who are swayed by personal interests and bias, but those few cases are monitored by other staff and we internally discuss those issues to rectify them.

Power hungry isnt really what I would call any of our staff either, more along the lines of getting tired of dealing with toxic people all-day every-day, which results in our standards of what we constructively respond to, to be lower.

I don't see anything inherently worse with Ryan's time as owner, as opposed to say Ares or any previous owners time. The staff team way back when had really no idea what they were doing minus Gary and select others, where as Ryan has worked with our Senior staff to weed out the toxic/biased staff in order to make the server a better place. Most people don't see how much effort really goes into this community, or into attempting to make sure people have as seamless an experience as we can provide.

All in all, if you think there is an issue with staff or some staff member is giving you an issue, instead of publicly posting about it, make a general inquiry for it and ask for an admin or senior admin. The reported person will be evaluated based on what you provide as well as any evidence we may find, and will be talked to accordingly.

2 things, Server slowly died as the owners went on. This is due to bad owners (not saying who but we know this is true) and the game naturally dying overtime (its an old game thats pretty trash compared to the modern standard) next I just genuinely get confused. "working for the best interest of the server is great, but at this point I have to ask what is the best interest. Cause clearly non of you no shit about a business. Both of your major competitors have better servers for now. This is due to that fact changes are directed to benefit Other players that are high in the community (ex. banning people before they cheat cause they look like they are gonna cheat) and the server as we all know is very factor based. And not in the Civ department which it should be. If we want cop to be like that its fine its not our server. And if we are ok with "UNFAIR" administrative action then I guess its fine if you guys all think its ok and for the best interest of the server. I know its just a video game but people treat this shit way to seriously and want a fair system to be a part of. Im not just going around my business firing my employees cause one day they might leave to go somewhere else. I dont just go to my girlfriend and tell her heyyy, so all the sign say ur gonna cheat, like u have cheated in the past and you see like a cheater cause of ur actions and looks so therefore imma block you and we done. That bascially oly. and im not saying its wrong again its not my server but from a clients point of view I dont recommend this server like I used to cause I dont believe that its worth grinding countless hours only to be banned for something you may or may not have done. Being a part of a 1 sided system makes it hard to gain and keep clients and consumers but you guys to you. Enough with the rambling ill explain if anyone acually wants an op, but ofc no one gives a shit and thats the problem with the server. Ill say it once and ill say it again

"everyone's doing what they think is the best for the server, instead of what actually doing what is the best for the server" 

- PURE PK (May 12, 2019)

• Downvote 1
  • Lead Developer
1 hour ago, PUREPK TTV said:

2 things, Server slowly died as the owners went on. This is due to bad owners (not saying who but we know this is true) and the game naturally dying overtime (its an old game thats pretty trash compared to the modern standard) next I just genuinely get confused. "working for the best interest of the server is great, but at this point I have to ask what is the best interest. Cause clearly non of you no shit about a business. Both of your major competitors have better servers for now. This is due to that fact changes are directed to benefit Other players that are high in the community (ex. banning people before they cheat cause they look like they are gonna cheat) and the server as we all know is very factor based. And not in the Civ department which it should be. If we want cop to be like that its fine its not our server. And if we are ok with "UNFAIR" administrative action then I guess its fine if you guys all think its ok and for the best interest of the server. I know its just a video game but people treat this shit way to seriously and want a fair system to be a part of. Im not just going around my business firing my employees cause one day they might leave to go somewhere else. I dont just go to my girlfriend and tell her heyyy, so all the sign say ur gonna cheat, like u have cheated in the past and you see like a cheater cause of ur actions and looks so therefore imma block you and we done. That bascially oly. and im not saying its wrong again its not my server but from a clients point of view I dont recommend this server like I used to cause I dont believe that its worth grinding countless hours only to be banned for something you may or may not have done. Being a part of a 1 sided system makes it hard to gain and keep clients and consumers but you guys to you. Enough with the rambling ill explain if anyone acually wants an op, but ofc no one gives a shit and thats the problem with the server. Ill say it once and ill say it again

"everyone's doing what they think is the best for the server, instead of what actually doing what is the best for the server" 

- PURE PK (May 12, 2019)

Few things. "Better servers" is completely subjective. I personally, despite the current issues we are trying to combat and even if I were not staff here, prefer Olympus to any other Altis Life server. Maybe that's due to me playing here forever or what-not, but I digress.

For the banning people because we *think* they're going to cheat or whatever... That just doesn't happen. When someone is suspected of scripting, they will ask around about it and the situation surrounding it. I go through and investigate to determine what our course of action should be and either find they were, or not. The ONLY time someone is banned for cheating and stays banned is when we have proof that they were. Even if people don't think they were, chances are if they stay banned, they were in fact cheating.

In response to your complaints about "firing my employees" and the girlfriend thing... What are you even on about? Staff don't get removed very often, and players definitely aren't comparable to an employee or girlfriend. If you're trying to say that people get banned for no reason for "unfair" reasons as you put it, that's quite untrue. Someone breaks a rule, they get banned and if they didn't, they don't get banned. Sure there may be mistakes, but everyone is human and are capable of mistakes. These also usually get resolved quite quickly.

To end this off, if you have general implements for the server that aren't "get rid of staff" or similar, and may actually have a constructive impact on issues, we do encourage these ideas. However, if it's some content that you're trying to get added, the developers are overwhelmed as it is so it may take time to implement.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

- PURE PK (May 12, 2019)

Subjective opinion that’s undeniably incorrect; At least everything aside from the server dying part.

• Like 1