Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

when a crooked cop drops the stings onto the ground instead of the crate of his vehicle

oh youre the retard that thinks i care lol, are you sure you wanna do this shit again? @ SPBojo  last time i talked shit to you on forums your entire gang came in to try to talk and were bullied into submission. Ask your boy bush about his support case he tried to take for himself that ended in him almost crying because he knew he wouldve lost his support roles if matt walker didnt talk me out of it. Now, please, go suck start a 12 gauge shotgun. 

• Pepega 1
  • Weird 3
  • Clown 2
  • Downvote 2
  • STFU 4
3 minutes ago, Lil Jewzie Vert said:

oh youre the retard that thinks i care lol, are you sure you wanna do this shit again? @ SPBojo  last time i talked shit to you on forums your entire gang came in to try to talk and were bullied into submission. Ask your boy bush about his support case he tried to take for himself that ended in him almost crying because he knew he wouldve lost his support roles if matt walker didnt talk me out of it. Now, please, go suck start a 12 gauge shotgun. 

You good bro?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

im straight, i just enjoy talking shit to this kid every chance given @ Doofenshmirtz  last time we did this on jew recruitment page he pulled 11 dudes from dank pods into the recruitment page to try to talk shit and they gave up bc theyre fucking quitters

• Clown 2
23 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I think you guys might have something to look into. 

bro i did this shit 10 fold and got caught by logs your telling me is sapds job now, god damnit my empire would be booming.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, SPBojo said:

Clearly i struck a nerve, stay mad! 🙂 

just out here doing the same bullshit to you that i did 5 months ago and it got you to do the same thing🤣 stop being the most predictable human being on the planet and maybe you won't be bullied on the forums

• Weird 1
  • Clown 1
2 minutes ago, Lil Jewzie Vert said:

just out here doing the same bullshit to you that i did 5 months ago and it got you to do the same thing🤣 stop being the most predictable human being on the planet and maybe you won't be bullied on the forums

1 hour ago, SPBojo said:

Clearly i struck a nerve, stay mad! 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1