Looks like its a Good Bye for a while.

Welp If you dont know me im Jpeg im 17 and i have a Shit ton of Tags.

My Mother is going to be kicking me out of the house. Im going to be living house to house with friends and family soon. I will most likely not be playing for a long time until i get a stable house to live in dont get me wrong i will try getting on once in a blue moon to play medic but other than that i wont be on. This is really hard for me and i dont know what its like living like it with little cash and a shit job. But hopefully i can find somewhere stable so i can maybe play a little.

I guess this is my goodbye for a while.

My Mother is going to be kicking me out of the house. Im going to be living house to house with friends and family soon. I will most likely not be playing for a long time until i get a stable house to live in dont get me wrong i will try getting on once in a blue moon to play medic but other than that i wont be on. This is really hard for me and i dont know what its like living like it with little cash and a shit job. But hopefully i can find somewhere stable so i can maybe play a little.

I was kicked out about 8 months ago. when i was 17 it gets better man don't worry contact a relative if you can. or call th police your not 18 and technically not an adult so they will throw them in jail. then give yourself bruises and say you mum went apeshit lol, don't do that

I was kicked out about 8 months ago. when i was 17 it gets better man don't worry contact a relative if you can. or call th police your not 18 and technically not an adult so they will throw them in jail. then give yourself bruises and say you mum went apeshit lol, don't do that

sounds like my cray cray ex bro

IF you join my gang i will give you Room And Board, Good Luck Man Prayers. 

not that you will be gone forever but think of the amount of cool and interesting memory's that you have made through time playing :) its something special this community and life we lead playing games.

Noooooo my star model!!!! Lakeside Boys Mag is doomed :(

On the real...I was booted when I was 16 32 now and the one thing that kept me going even thru the hard shit is this "tomorrow is a new day" ...I may have the most fucked up day but I could always count on the next if I couldn't change it....Just keep your nose clean bud.

• Like 1
  • Admin

Best of luck man. I know this is going to be hard on you but like Lincoln mentioned, there is one day after another. You will make the best of this and make sure you don't take wrong path. This will force you learn things in life that you may not be accustomed at your age but you will grow up to be a stronger human being. Take care.  

Been there man, you need any help, let me know via PM.  

On a serius note tho bae, i wish you only the best man!... Good luck on whats gonna happen to you... If you need a place to crash, il buy you a plane ticket to norway and we can share bed : 3 i know its rough what your going through man.. If you need anyone to talk to or just want some advice, feel free to shoot me a text man... Il gladly help a brother out!...

Best of luck man.. Xoxo

-SP motherfucking Bojo