what the fuck

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Ads have been here for over a year now. First time?

aint no way, i went to make a ban appeal and I seen a fat ass ad before my tickets, never seen that before

• BlessUp 1
2 hours ago, Ryan said:

it seems that ads have just gotten worse over time. Used to be the little box at the bottom, now there is a whole ass footer add that covers like 1/8 of your chrome. 

I turned ad blocker back on because of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Ryan said:

genuinely had no clue there was ads on the forums. Guess my adblocks doing me right.

32 minutes ago, buckie said:

An idea that isn’t shit, rare from you

Yeah...  Hope you enjoy this patch.   It's not like, chok full of my ideas or anything 😄  Oh wait, you don't play... you only come here to the forums to talk about me.

• Owner
3 hours ago, Tarquanda said:

aint no way, i went to make a ban appeal and I seen a fat ass ad before my tickets, never seen that before

2 hours ago, Millennium said:

it seems that ads have just gotten worse over time. Used to be the little box at the bottom, now there is a whole ass footer add that covers like 1/8 of your chrome. 

I turned ad blocker back on because of it.

Wasnt even aware of this... However after seeing these comments I decided to further look into it...

022d4b2df97350e19dbef04ee0d717b7.png

It seems google decided to start their own money farm kekw-emote-twitch.jpg Prob cause its December and thats when rev is at its highest for ads

• Like 2
  • Pepega 3
  • Kappa 1
10 hours ago, anti said:

Yeah...  Hope you enjoy this patch.   It's not like, chok full of my ideas or anything 😄  Oh wait, you don't play... you only come here to the forums to talk about me.

Pretty sure majority of the stuff that got implemented were already on the trello before your posts were made…

not to be rude, but i dont think many ppl pay attention to your million posts a day.

• Like 3

@ Ryan  imagine google piggybacking off of your money farm! The nerve! 😂

14 hours ago, anti said:

Wait.. maybe there should be looooong ass video ads you have to watch before making a ban appeal.  

He should have to watch a video showing how to properly warning shot a heli. Sheeeeesh

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Creepy said:

He should have to watch a video showing how to properly warning shot a heli. Sheeeeesh

I made it very obvious I was shooting at him, the bullets took out his ATQ ffs, how could it be more clear. 😂

5 hours ago, Millennium said:

Pretty sure majority of the stuff that got implemented were already on the trello before your posts were made…

Yeahh.... nooooo.... That's the way it works here.  I say "let's make it blue" and a bunch of angry little kids start crying.  Then someone else says "make it blue" and they all start cheering.  Don't be that  naive.

55 minutes ago, anti said:

Yeahh.... nooooo.... That's the way it works here.  I say "let's make it blue" and a bunch of angry little kids start crying.  Then someone else says "make it blue" and they all start cheering.  Don't be that  naive.

guys I think we should make it blue, this is my own idea and I haven't lifted it from any other source. Make sure to give me upvotes please. 

• Like 2